#16 Tanya

Tanya

Snuggle-Buddy

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Local Club: Abingdon Mini Owners Club

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:14 PM

Really glad it has been found is a stunner of a mini LOVE IT ;D wow why nick fruit :D i mean its not like they grow on trees or nothing the little :xxx: how dare they ^_^

When my Montego was nicked a number of years ago, although it had a fair amount of stuff in it, including I think a drill, all they took from it was a carrier bag full of pears which had come from my Mum’s pear tree!

#17 l_jonez

l_jonez

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Local Club: south wales mini club

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:49 PM

They must have been healthy eaters because they left the galaxy cake bar that was next to the mandarins

#18 jamiestevenbell

jamiestevenbell

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:26 PM

y old man had his van stolen from outside the house a while back and it was found in a field about 20miles away with the back doors prised open and all his tools stolen, they had all the guys prints on the steering column and they had the guy on the system from previous offences but he said he got in the van in the field to take shelter in the rain!! so the cops didnt do anything!!! who the hell gets in a van in the middle of a field with the back doors ripped open????

#19 minidream94

minidream94

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

Just shows that crimanels havent changed. When my stepmum had her cabriolet, some thieves tried nicking it and instead of just cutting the roof like anybody with sense would do, nooo they tryed to pop the pops but failed and scarpered :L

#20 mini_mad69

mini_mad69

Let future you worry about it

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,417 posts
  • Local Club: urrrr no

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:39 PM

Glad you got it back, it's a lovely mini and thankfully nothing exceptionally damaged.

#21 mini-mayhem1991

mini-mayhem1991

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:35 PM

i so love this car its calling me everytime i see it when im up my girlfriends house witch is nearly everyday lmao you live up aberama way ish dont you my girlfriend know you but love the car when getting rid let me know lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users