Photo

Mobile Welder In The Black Country, Top Work Guaranteed!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 cradley-heathen

cradley-heathen

Metro-Man

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,481 posts
  • Local Club: spearmint rhino

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

hi all! i you dont know me, hopefully by the time you have checked out the pics you will have an idea about what i do, and teh standard i work to.

if you do know me, you have probably heard all this, and seen the pics before! so sorry if it gets boring!

i couldnt find my ld thread that i had on here so this is a new one with more recent pics.

"T.N" mini shell rebuild....

this car had full inner and outer sills, door steps, heelboard, full rear quarters, both rear arches which were then "tubbed" and turreted for coilovers, back panel repairs, and a full alloy boot floor, as well as various other repairs and lightweight/strengthening mods

DSC_2923_zps097bd1f8.jpg

DSC_2924_zps4c2087f7.jpg

"T&J" rolling resto...

this car has had heelboard, rear quarter repairs, inner outer sills (on one side) front wings, A-panels, and front panel, as well as a lower half re-spray. new arches, front wings modified for wheels. i also do occasional work and have mot'd this car for the last 2 years.

DSC_2880_zpscdcac192.jpg

DSC_2883_zps2e390627.jpg

DSC_2772_zpsb8c987d3.jpg

as a side note i also do one off work like this, its an art deco wall light....

DSC_1684.jpg

and this which is a fully working 1/2 size trotter van replica.....

DSC_1488.jpg

i am currently working on a full rebuild on a 1977 clubman estate shell for a fellow member, which has had EVERYTHING!! the bottom 8 inches of car has been completely replaced with genuine panels! i will add some pics of it over the next few days.

i am based in the heart of the black country, i work to the highest standard that is possible and still at decent rates.

for any info please feel free to message me and i will do my best to advise you/give a quote etc. thanks for reading!

#2 ShaunaFTW

ShaunaFTW

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Local Club: TurboMinis

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

Jez really does some amazing work, he had one of our shells a few months ago and did an absolutely great job for a good price! Top guy too :D

#3 cradley-heathen

cradley-heathen

Metro-Man

• Traders
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

thanks shauna, i'll put that £10 in the post lol!

#4 Turbo Nick

Turbo Nick

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,913 posts
  • Local Club: Turbominis.co.uk

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

Can't recommend Jez's work enough, really pelased with how my shell turned out!

Easier to let the pictures do the talking but if you're after any work doing then I really can't fault his work and prices!

DSC_8424_zpsc729c2bf.jpg

DSC_4777_zpsecc54215.jpg

#5 cradley-heathen

cradley-heathen

Metro-Man

• Traders
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:10 PM

cheers nick!

#6 Chance

Chance

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:17 PM

cheers nick!

You up for pumping my metro back up after ive deflated it?

This weekend hopefully?

Fitting rear mgf cans to the front
And cutting a bit off the back trumpets

#7 ToM 2012

ToM 2012

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

excellent service done my mini last year full engine rebuild fitted it got it all up on the road even takes it to the mot garage for me i dont have to worry just let him get on with it. will be in touch soon as i have another mini waiting for you. and i have just got to say when someone starts waving at you on the side of the road please look my way :lol:  you was on a bike 2 days ago im working up dudley by the mot garage.. 

#8 cradley-heathen

cradley-heathen

Metro-Man

• Traders
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

cheers nick!

You up for pumping my metro back up after ive deflated it?

This weekend hopefully?

Fitting rear mgf cans to the front
And cutting a bit off the back trumpets

Hi mate, no problem I'll pm you my new number.

#9 Macast

Macast

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Local Club: British Mini Club

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

I can assure you Jezz does top work. About 7 months ago, I had a pretty nasty collision with a driver (well, they had a collision with me!) and my right door was crushed and right A-panel was damaged. I spoke to Jezz (who has done work for me countless times before) and he fit me in a few days after, and he's done an excellent job. He even painted the replacement door (actually I had two doors done as I had enough from insurance company... long story short I asked for two new doors and A panels to be sorted) and the colour match is superb. Can't even tell. It's in excellent condition.

I always get comments about how smart the doors are because doors on Minis are usually rusting up as the water always collects around or inside. I am VERY happy with the work Jezz produces, and he has always been friendly and always does his best. I even have him saved into my phone just in case I need some work doing! Top man. Would recommend to anyone.

The photos I have attached is how it was after the incident, and then the next is a few days when Jezz was working on it. Complete transformation.

Top job.

Attached Files

#10 cradley-heathen

cradley-heathen

Metro-Man

• Traders
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:37 PM

excellent service done my mini last year full engine rebuild fitted it got it all up on the road even takes it to the mot garage for me i dont have to worry just let him get on with it. will be in touch soon as i have another mini waiting for you. and i have just got to say when someone starts waving at you on the side of the road please look my way :lol:  you was on a bike 2 days ago im working up dudley by the mot garage.. 

Thanks for the praise mate! I look after my regular customers!

Sorry I didn't spot you the other day, it's not like I would have been doing 150mph on the back wheel so don't know how I missed you! Lol

#11 cradley-heathen

cradley-heathen

Metro-Man

• Traders
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

I can assure you Jezz does top work. About 7 months ago, I had a pretty nasty collision with a driver (well, they had a collision with me!) and my right door was crushed and right A-panel was damaged. I spoke to Jezz (who has done work for me countless times before) and he fit me in a few days after, and he's done an excellent job. He even painted the replacement door (actually I had two doors done as I had enough from insurance company... long story short I asked for two new doors and A panels to be sorted) and the colour match is superb. Can't even tell. It's in excellent condition.

I always get comments about how smart the doors are because doors on Minis are usually rusting up as the water always collects around or inside. I am VERY happy with the work Jezz produces, and he has always been friendly and always does his best. I even have him saved into my phone just in case I need some work doing! Top man. Would recommend to anyone.

The photos I have attached is how it was after the incident, and then the next is a few days when Jezz was working on it. Complete transformation.

Top job.

Thanks mat! I always like working on your car because it's always so clean! I could wear my best suit and not get it dirty!

#12 cradley-heathen

cradley-heathen

Metro-Man

• Traders
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:46 PM

thought I had best update this with some more recent pics.

here are a few pics from a customers clubman estate shell, it had been shot blasted and coated prior to arriving with me, it had been really badly repaired in the past with seriously questionable welding, and truly awful panel fit.

DSC_3254_zps4590bafa.jpg

DSC_3257_zpsf4fdd584.jpg

DSC_3258_zps937e4198.jpg

DSC_3263_zpsf69c809d.jpg

DSC_3264_zps82d080a8.jpg

DSC_3268_zpsbe1d2575.jpg

AFTER!!!! this one had to have the lot! full floor, flitches, heelboard, full reararches....everything!

DSC_3304_zps427f1807.jpg

DSC_3305_zpsc190a74d.jpg

DSC_3306_zpsb0a6175c.jpg

DSC_3308_zps58ffec3c.jpg

DSC_3324_zps9e7b22d4.jpg

DSC_3325_zpsa8995919.jpg

Edited by cradley-heathen, 31 December 2014 - 10:59 PM.

#13 leeuk

leeuk

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:19 AM

You've done a fantastic job of that, It looks mint now ;-)

#14 cradley-heathen

cradley-heathen

Metro-Man

• Traders
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:24 PM

thanks lee!

#15 Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,025 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Local Club: A5 minis

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:14 PM

Superb work as always mate. That looked a death trap before you got your hands on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users