#1 pandhandj

pandhandj

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

All,

decided to sell my shell. There is nothing wrong with it, i have just decided that i dont want a de-seamed mini.

I bought this about a year ago and it's been stored under a tarpulin in the back garden since. Therefore there is a lot of surface rust on the unpainted bodywork, but it will rub down no problem. There is no V5 or reg plates as i bought this to use as a re-shell.

It has a flat boot floor, fg boot, the rear arches are tubbed and there are rear coilovers (dont know which make), they are attached to a welded in strut on the rear seat up right. It has two cross members on the floor. It has 2 fg doors, which are a bit rough, but should be ok with a bit of work. The bulk head has been modified for a vauxhall or honda engine. There is part of a front subframe (the engine in the pics is gone now), but it has been chopped and is only there to hold the wheels. The rear seat bench and bins are pariallly removed. It has a home brew rear beam. There is also a 1 piece clubby fg front, which is rough but should be ok with a bit of patching.

The fuel cell, wheels, brake master, bottom arms and rollcage are not included, as i'm keeping them for my build.

Location is in Inverkip and any viewing welcome or if you have any questions, just drop me a wee line. it will obviously need to be trailered away. Looking for £450 or swap for another shell. What have you got?

cheers,

paul

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/a...ell/?start=all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users