Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

lyndseyp27

Always make a point of parking next to a Bini when out in Violet (if there's one about) to show them what a real mini looks like ;)
Aug 14 2013 09:40 PM
  • Danmini74's Photo
    Danmini74
    Technically bmw have made minis have they not? Seeing as rover was acquired by them in '94 ish when the mini was still in production?
    Aug 15 2013 11:32 AM
  • HarrysMini's Photo
    HarrysMini
    ^That's true, so in actual fact, all post '93 Minis are BMW. Does make me laugh when I see them with '100% BMW free' stickers on.
    Aug 15 2013 12:16 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    Haha luckily mines a 93 and not 94 then!
    Aug 15 2013 08:08 PM
Photo

jim4eva

A-Level results day tomorrow... comment if you're bricking it!
Aug 14 2013 09:19 PM
  • BronkoMini's Photo
    BronkoMini
    Yeah thanks did think that's will get a remark or something as I was quite confident but o well go a apprentership or some thing if there still bad I got the results while at work and I had a test and flopped that because I was so peed off so now I can't work at a rail head never mind one less thing they can make me do
    Aug 15 2013 08:54 PM
  • BronkoMini's Photo
    BronkoMini
    Your probably thinking he's got rubbish gramer so no surprise there, the other bad thing is, of I got 3c which I should have done my dad would of gig me some new wheels for the mini
    Aug 15 2013 08:56 PM
Photo

Rexdidacool

Regret attempting to play football... I'll stick to driving around in my Mini.
Aug 14 2013 08:57 PM
Photo

JacckKirk

Oh england
Aug 14 2013 08:07 PM
  • jim4eva's Photo
    jim4eva
    lol indeed
    Aug 14 2013 09:45 PM
Photo

jmac201

Great trip to the UK this past weekend MITP, Stonehenge and a few other tourist sites, and best of all I didnt crash into anyone while getting use to the other side of the road
Aug 14 2013 04:27 PM
Photo

cooperlooper

payday= spotlights = skint again!!
Aug 14 2013 02:19 PM
  • cooperlooper's Photo
    cooperlooper
    suddenly everyones my bank manager
    Aug 14 2013 05:06 PM
  • OhDear's Photo
    OhDear
    buy a mini inherit a family.
    Aug 14 2013 06:40 PM
  • cooperlooper's Photo
    cooperlooper
    Ok dad!
    Aug 15 2013 07:27 AM
Photo

MrBounce

Drank too much last night. Bollinger, beer, wine, LOTS of vodka. 5hrs sleep. Oops.
Aug 14 2013 12:58 PM
Photo

Pickwah

Failed MOT this morning, oops!
Aug 14 2013 12:17 PM
  • Archived4's Photo
    Archived4
    What on?
    Aug 14 2013 12:24 PM
  • Pickwah's Photo
    Pickwah
    Horn not being continuous, number plate light out, windscreen chipped, play in OSF wheel bearing,
    wiperblades smear,rear breaks, hadbreak,NSF balljoint dust cover
    Aug 14 2013 12:33 PM
  • silve1999's Photo
    silve1999
    thats not too bad! :)
    Aug 14 2013 03:59 PM
Photo

minimaxie

Far too nice outside to be stuck in an office with opaque windows when I could be out bombing down some B roads! A blast after work should cure my blues :)
Aug 14 2013 10:39 AM
  • tomb1992's Photo
    tomb1992
    at least you got windows in your office been a slow day and its only 1 :(
    Aug 14 2013 12:15 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    Know how you feel I'm stuck prepping the chevron B19...:/. Only has a ford BDG in it:(. ;)
    Aug 14 2013 12:45 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    but they're opaque?! Might aswell not have windows haha.... Shhhh pipe down Harrison!
    Aug 14 2013 12:50 PM
Photo

jackmason

Steering rack change is now due, getting tired of the front wheel steering itself and the horrible knocking i get. Should be to hard to fit without removing subframe... he says...
Aug 14 2013 10:17 AM
Photo

oliver122

just brought some mark 2 rear lights :D
Aug 14 2013 06:05 AM
Photo

MrJamJar

Only got some roof lining and the loom left in the mini! Then sand down, weld up and paint! Any colour ideas?
Aug 13 2013 10:19 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    Classic or modern look?
    Aug 13 2013 10:55 PM
  • MrJamJar's Photo
    MrJamJar
    Something modern. I was thinking something like the metallic spirit blue thats on the new Fiesta ST, but im really not sure lol
    Aug 13 2013 10:57 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    Renault megane cup gold. Trust me it will look SO good. Especially with black and gunmetal grey additions like wheels and a white side stripe
    Aug 13 2013 11:29 PM
Photo

twinbowlers

Replaced the breather pipe on my Mini today but didn't have time to test drive it, I bet the carb will need adjustment!
Aug 13 2013 08:55 PM
Photo

spraymaster

need a 2 core radiator
Aug 13 2013 08:05 PM
  • MrJamJar's Photo
    MrJamJar
    Minispares have one on sale at the minute. Side fitting for £133.88. Failing that, there may be some on Ebay? :)
    Aug 13 2013 10:46 PM
  • Noah's Photo
    Noah
    Or use a C-ARA4442 from Mini Spares. 2 Core Sorted.

    Cheaper.
    Aug 13 2013 11:02 PM
  • spraymaster's Photo
    spraymaster
    cheers guys

    Aug 14 2013 03:59 PM
Photo

Muscle

Just saw a mini parked in a drive around 75 yards from my house. I walk past there very often but only just seen it.
Aug 13 2013 07:13 PM
  • BronkoMini's Photo
    BronkoMini
    Perhaps someone's visiting
    Aug 13 2013 07:37 PM