Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

SecretSugar

Gone to get bearings fixed and suddenly now my drive rack has bad play and my car isn't road worthy! Hmmm news to me!
Aug 07 2013 09:09 PM
  • sonikk4's Photo
    sonikk4
    Take it somewhere else for a second opinion. They could be trying it on.
    Aug 07 2013 09:25 PM
  • SecretSugar's Photo
    SecretSugar
    Thank you. I will. Does anyone know any good garages in North Yorkshire area or know anyone who could be nice enough to help me please?
    Aug 07 2013 09:30 PM
  • sonikk4's Photo
    sonikk4
    Start a new thread on the main forum to see who can help out. You are far too north for me to be able to assist i'm afraid.
    Aug 07 2013 09:32 PM
Photo

herdy

MITP tickets came today BUZZING!!!!!
Aug 07 2013 06:12 PM
Photo

jmac201

6 hours till vacation! UK bound
Aug 07 2013 02:11 PM
Photo

MrJamJar

Just got a Haynes manual from halfords. Meant to be £20, get it for £13. Trade cards are a beautiful thing! :)
Aug 07 2013 01:56 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    I got a set of NGK plugs for £4, reduced from £17!
    Aug 07 2013 03:14 PM
  • MrJamJar's Photo
    MrJamJar
    They really are brilliant things, and free! Cant go wrong! :)
    Aug 07 2013 03:46 PM
Photo

MattMiniS96

just being butted in the face by the dogs knee, nice fate lip and a bruised nose
Aug 07 2013 12:41 PM
  • SecretSugar's Photo
    SecretSugar
    What's the dogs knee doing near your face? lol
    Aug 07 2013 08:27 PM
  • MattMiniS96's Photo
    MattMiniS96
    Haha she jumped over me while i was playing with her and she misjudged it completely, or i did :P
    Aug 07 2013 09:44 PM
Photo

adamg1380

I love rivnuts
Aug 07 2013 11:45 AM
  • acrowot's Photo
    acrowot
    me too there greight
    Aug 07 2013 09:06 PM
Photo

adampat84

Come on Postman!! Addy need an Electronic Ignition Kit!!
Aug 07 2013 11:24 AM
Photo
  • scotty_1987's Photo
    scotty_1987
    What you using it for?!
    Aug 07 2013 01:36 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    Sealing up electrics on the Mini so they don't get wet
    Aug 07 2013 02:40 PM
  • scotty_1987's Photo
    scotty_1987
    Well it couldn't hurt to use it!
    Aug 07 2013 03:21 PM
Photo

willava182

Didn't pass driving test, Damn sods law!
Aug 07 2013 09:57 AM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    Personally I think that's unfair! Which car did you do it it?
    Aug 07 2013 03:10 PM
  • willava182's Photo
    willava182
    Seeing as i only got 3 minors after that too! and my Instructors VW Polo
    Aug 09 2013 08:00 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    I think I was lucky when I took my test, very little traffic and the one bit I was stuck in, wasted 15 minutes of my test aha. Passed with 4 minors, one was for going too slowly!
    Aug 09 2013 10:13 PM
Photo

A-Series Spares

DERBY and NOTTINGHAM Mini Owners. Pop over and see our new premises. DE7 5HX
Aug 07 2013 09:05 AM
  • A-Series Spares's Photo
    A-Series Spares
    Sadly we've had to miss MITP as we are working long days at the moment
    Aug 07 2013 12:21 PM
  • herdy's Photo
    herdy
    When I have some spare cash I may have to pop over :)
    Aug 07 2013 12:34 PM
  • A-Series Spares's Photo
    A-Series Spares
    Great to hear. If you are after anything big, get signed up to TMF+ first as we run a 15% discount for paid members :) could save some money
    Aug 07 2013 01:56 PM
Photo

cooperlooper

big blue sky again
Aug 07 2013 08:57 AM
Photo

NixiPixi

was just passing, cant believe how TMF has grown!
Aug 07 2013 06:26 AM
Photo

Tupers

They say you should should never raise your hand to a woman but how else would you give them a high five?
Aug 06 2013 11:32 PM
Photo

MrBounce

Amaretto & Chocolate Carte D'or ice cream. Mmmmm...
Aug 06 2013 10:19 PM
  • 'Chop''s Photo
    'Chop'
    Nice glass of port before bed. Mmmmmm...

    Aug 06 2013 10:25 PM
  • Midas Mk1's Photo
    Midas Mk1
    Washed down with Disarrano it is amazing!
    Aug 06 2013 10:45 PM
Photo

IainStallard

Damn you Adrian Flux!
Aug 06 2013 09:07 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    I have a tracker so that wouldn't help anyway :P then quoted me £2000 to increase it by 3000 miles! That's more than my policy was in the first place! I guess its down to my age really
    Aug 07 2013 07:31 AM
  • fattail95's Photo
    fattail95
    I'm 17 lol first time driver! Odd that it was only £20 for me? To take it from 10k miles to 12k miles.
    Aug 07 2013 01:12 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    I think its because mine was a low mileage policy in the first place :/

    Got a quote through Diamond of £1350 for 15,000 miles, exhaust declared, interior bits declared and wheels declared! Not bad!
    Aug 07 2013 03:09 PM