Community Status Updates
Scrappydoo2
Washed the mini, all looking good, within a space of a minute a bird sh!t on the roof. the little ***********
Aug 03 2013 08:37 PM
-
TehMarchant
I had the same, spent all day yesterday detailing the mini then when I was at a show today I notices sheet on my roof and somebody has sprayed me with carbon/Oil from there exhaust...
Aug 03 2013 08:39 PM -
Scrappydoo2
thats a bit annoying. I only walked to the house and back to get my camera. it must of been waiting for me to go out of sight
Aug 03 2013 08:48 PM
biker1981
made the trip to mini spares today..... got carried away..only wanted a vacuum pipe... £110 later hmmmm
Aug 03 2013 08:11 PM
-
ShaunaFTW
This always happens to me! I went to buy a heater switch and ended up spending about £100 haha!
Aug 03 2013 09:27 PM -
jenbachertech
too many shiny bits there, thats the problem
Aug 03 2013 10:02 PM
-
jenbachertech
Nice!
Aug 03 2013 10:02 PM -
toyboy396
check my farsebook
Aug 04 2013 08:09 AM -
Spud_133
Debs or c&t?
Aug 04 2013 05:28 PM
-
minirage
what colours buddy?
Aug 03 2013 07:50 PM -
cooperlooper
still black roof and white body,gloss black sportpack arches ,beautiful!
Aug 04 2013 06:32 PM
-
SecretSugar
Can't get over his dad/ gamekeeper, always reminds me of Cadbury out of Richie Rich..
Aug 03 2013 05:57 PM -
minirage
now i feel like a t##t I thought his dad and gamekeeper both looked similar DOH!
Aug 03 2013 06:01 PM -
SecretSugar
Silly billy!
Aug 03 2013 06:03 PM
Grimshaw17
Might have to put the grinder on the handbrake grip -.- Will not budge!
Aug 03 2013 10:57 AM
-
Fast Ivan
Nev get some arbomast, I just did mine, left the car in the sun so that the rubber was soft then went round with the arbomast in a sealant gun. no more leaks :)
Aug 03 2013 11:05 AM
-
SecretSugar
So jealous
Aug 03 2013 09:39 AM -
'Chop'
Working, serve customers, fix bikes, serve customers, fix bikes, repeat as above...... No.
Aug 03 2013 01:01 PM
-
SecretSugar
I keep seeing this in places...sure I saw it on another website the other month.
Aug 02 2013 10:27 PM -
tom1
how much dose he love himself!
Aug 03 2013 02:25 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

