Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

a_woolhouse

No MITP for Purcey this year :( hes in intensive care
Jul 30 2013 08:02 PM
  • Badboytunes's Photo
    Badboytunes
    Ah, thats a shame, see you at MITP :)
    Jul 31 2013 09:07 AM
  • MiniMadJamie147's Photo
    MiniMadJamie147
    :(
    Jul 31 2013 12:00 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    it is but will still nip over to say iya & we're still camping, on the plus side we'll be able to bring loads of shiney new panels back for him :P

    Jul 31 2013 01:36 PM
Photo

fattail95

After I've installed my Minitastic coil spring kit, is there anything I need to have done? Tracking etc?
Jul 30 2013 07:36 PM
  • miniman24's Photo
    miniman24
    Only if you change the ride height, or as artful said, mess with the TRE's :) But the ride height will be all over the shop for the first few weeks, it takes a fair bit of trial and error to keep it right through the settling period, thats from personal experience lol! But persevere, once settled they are superb, best thing Ive ever bought for any Mini for cost vs. improvement.
    Jul 30 2013 07:57 PM
  • Leics1275's Photo
    Leics1275
    you may want to have the toe angle looked at is all,tracking shouldn't be a problem
    Jul 30 2013 08:02 PM
  • adampat84's Photo
    adampat84
    Keep me updated as i find them quite interesting.. looking at the state of my front doughnuts i will have to change them at some point!
    Jul 31 2013 03:04 PM
Photo

Yoshii

A lot of white gunk under oil filler cap means?
Jul 30 2013 07:05 PM
  • Yoshii's Photo
    Yoshii
    Yeah it is, it really had no pull in it all and it was a 1275. I remember the first time I went in my friends 998 and I was surprised with how nippy it actually feels. This just seemed to struggle everywhere, not sure if this was head gasket. Apart from this problem (head gasket, I think) i really wanted it so I was disappointed to say no. The search continues
    Jul 30 2013 08:57 PM
  • robminibcy's Photo
    robminibcy
    If the seller will let you do a compression test to confirm and use it to get the price down. A head gasket is easy and cheap to change so if the rest of the car seems ok you could get a bit of a bargin!
    Jul 30 2013 09:02 PM
  • Yoshii's Photo
    Yoshii
    Thanks for the replies, that is something definitely worth considering.
    I'm just worried because, I'm not sure how long that problem has been there (causes more damage if its been left?) and I'd have to drive it home like that and something bad could happen along the way
    Jul 31 2013 10:59 AM
Photo

Carlsmini

Travelling from Kent to Bristol in my mini this weekend! 4 hour ish journey...
Jul 30 2013 03:27 PM
Photo

JackWhiteIII

'A Seven Nation Army couldn't hold me back'
Jul 30 2013 12:06 PM
Photo

SecretSugar

Can't beat a good cuppa!!!
Jul 30 2013 11:36 AM
  • Oldskoolcool's Photo
    Oldskoolcool
    That's the only way :)
    Jul 30 2013 04:16 PM
  • 'Chop''s Photo
    'Chop'
    Weak and milky, just wave the bag over the top and fill with milk, no sugar ta. Oh and a couple of Belgian caramel waffle biscuits if you don't mind. Thanks ;-)

    Jul 30 2013 08:09 PM
  • Leics1275's Photo
    Leics1275
    so long as you can squeeze a little stoli in it , sure :D
    Jul 30 2013 10:05 PM
Photo

MiniAaron92

Wishing away the days to the weekend! Haha I want to get back into a mini ��
Jul 30 2013 10:56 AM
Photo

silver_toes

Is there a 'correct' way for windows to wind ? My drivers window is clockwise to wind down.
Jul 30 2013 07:27 AM
  • Tamworthbay's Photo
    Tamworthbay
    I know mine go the opposite way to my MGB GT which really confuses me sometimes
    Jul 30 2013 09:46 AM
  • silver_toes's Photo
    silver_toes
    Yeah, it's weird but it just feels wrong. I must've had a car at some point where the windows wound the other way.
    Jul 30 2013 10:36 AM
  • silve1999's Photo
    silve1999
    regulators are side specific so they will only wind one way or the other :)
    Jul 30 2013 01:07 PM
Photo

MiniAaron92

Subscribed! Now a member.
Jul 29 2013 09:24 PM
Photo

Retro_1985

cutting more lumps of rot out of the mini today
Jul 29 2013 08:54 PM
Photo

Spud_133

Far too tempted to buy get a carpet set from Newton Commercial >_<
Jul 29 2013 07:49 PM
  • Spud_133's Photo
    Spud_133
    Yep, I buckled, means my interior is sorted, just needf to fit it all now. Possibly do something about the boot too >_<
    Jul 29 2013 08:43 PM
  • cagy's Photo
    cagy
    Yeah they are good matey and fit easy enough
    Jul 29 2013 08:46 PM
  • Spud_133's Photo
    Spud_133
    I've been taken round there factory as my ex lived ten minutes from there so went to have a look when I had no funds
    Jul 30 2013 05:48 AM
Photo

MiniAaron92

Can't upload any decent pictures! :(
Jul 29 2013 07:10 PM
  • alex-95's Photo
    alex-95
    How are you uploading them? via the site? If so try Photobucket, create an acount and copy the IMG code into your post.

    Jul 29 2013 07:21 PM
  • MiniAaron92's Photo
    MiniAaron92
    Yeah trough my iPad aswell and Thanks I'll give that a try :)
    Jul 29 2013 08:52 PM
Photo

cooperlooper

7x13 v 6x13 v 6x12 with sportspack arches
Jul 29 2013 06:55 PM
  • cooperlooper's Photo
    cooperlooper
    in chrome??
    Jul 30 2013 07:05 AM
  • Carlsmini's Photo
    Carlsmini
    My arches are body colour and I've got 7x13s Ultralite wheels
    Jul 30 2013 09:57 AM
  • cooperlooper's Photo
    cooperlooper
    i allready have 7x13 deepdish with rubbing issues.see forum
    Jul 30 2013 10:07 AM
Photo

herdy

MITP can't come sooner. Safe to say I'm rather excited.
Jul 29 2013 06:04 PM
  • ShaunaFTW's Photo
    ShaunaFTW
    ME TOO!
    Jul 29 2013 07:36 PM
  • herdy's Photo
    herdy
    It needs to hurry up.
    Jul 29 2013 11:15 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    me too!!! :)
    Jul 31 2013 11:19 AM
Photo

Algordo1100

Bang Kapow, hot wether gone then.
Jul 29 2013 04:20 PM