Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

TheMiniDream

Seriously need help
Jul 16 2013 07:18 PM
  • Fast Ivan's Photo
    Fast Ivan
    With what?
    Jul 16 2013 07:50 PM
  • TheMiniDream's Photo
    TheMiniDream
    Sorry for such a long reply... the mini at the moment has been the last of my worries with starting college and wanting to achive. Well money is my majour issue, seriously could do with a job. Keep missing the club meets X_X and now just where to start haha! Should have tought it threw ages ago but just been so slow. Had the mini since may and all that's happened is its just kept moving! To make matters worse we might be moving and I don't want to start on the mini if I just h...
    Nov 04 2013 01:44 PM
Photo

Hrimfaxi

Saw an "altercation" between a RX-8 and a Saxo... messy. No-one harmed though.
Jul 16 2013 06:30 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    Saxos.... just say no
    Jul 16 2013 07:31 PM
  • Hrimfaxi's Photo
    Hrimfaxi
    Yup.
    It was the Saxo that caused it - gunned it out of a side road, obviously didn't look properly.... you can guess the rest. Looked a nice Rex, too.
    Jul 16 2013 07:51 PM
  • adampat84's Photo
    adampat84
    pfft, at least on good thing came out of the RX's demise.. it took a Saxo with it!
    Jul 17 2013 09:48 AM
Photo

a_woolhouse

Changed my first Dizzy cap & rotor arm! :D
Jul 16 2013 06:12 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    thats the plan :) old dizzy caps not so bad but the rotor arm didn't want to play the last time we had rain
    Jul 16 2013 07:05 PM
  • Badboytunes's Photo
    Badboytunes
    Have you got an engine shield?
    Jul 16 2013 08:28 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    got a weather shield thingy thats attached to the rocker cover with cable ties
    Jul 16 2013 09:05 PM
Photo

littlemissmagic

2 minis on Ebay with almost identical registrations as mine :) was very tempted to buy but too many projects already!
Jul 16 2013 06:10 PM
Photo

mini channon

Fed up not having my car now, everything going wrong!
Jul 16 2013 06:07 PM
Photo

Artful Dodger

Why do people just mess you around.. If I say I need it by a certain point, either get it there or don't lead me on! Need a bloody solid subframe by tomorrow!
Jul 16 2013 04:52 PM
Photo

Lyford01

(null)
Jul 16 2013 04:38 PM
Photo

Algordo1100

Whos was the ringer in Helmsley on Sunday? Blatent 88 city with a 1971 number plate. Its not 're shelling' its tax evasion, illegal and destroys the identity of 2 classics. So poo to you!
Jul 16 2013 03:13 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    theres a lot of people that put the wrong plates on there mini i'd love black and silve pressed plates but would make my car illegal
    Jul 16 2013 04:07 PM
Photo

lyndseyp27

Bacon.
Jul 16 2013 01:57 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    i think hes brilliant :)
    Jul 17 2013 11:12 AM
  • Spud_133's Photo
    Spud_133
    Now your just talking funny if you say a roll is posh, I had no clue what you meant by cob till you said about a roll.
    Man v food man is good :). My friend could give him a run for his money though, he once had a 2 fry ups in one morning after a heavy session
    Jul 17 2013 09:54 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    2 fry ups - that sounds heavenly :)
    Jul 18 2013 07:31 AM
Photo

Chance

If I turn full lock to the right would it be my passenger CV clicking?
Jul 16 2013 01:30 PM
  • Simon@minispares.com's Photo
    Simon@minispares.com
    Thats the most likely source of the noise, yes
    Jul 16 2013 02:00 PM
Photo

sherly

Eyewatering quote for my Britax roof retrim...but it needs doing. It's an investment right?
Jul 16 2013 11:20 AM
  • lewBlew's Photo
    lewBlew
    Just keep telling yourself that ;)
    Jul 16 2013 12:57 PM
  • sherly's Photo
    sherly
    Just tryin' to justify it....looking forward to getting it back tho' - it was in terrible condition. :)
    Jul 16 2013 02:12 PM
  • lewBlew's Photo
    lewBlew
    I'm sure it will look amazing afterwards :)
    Jul 16 2013 03:02 PM
Photo

minilee94

What ratio sc drop gears do I need for my my 1380 with a spi gearbox
Jul 16 2013 11:10 AM
  • minilee94's Photo
    minilee94
    Nar don't want to alter it and its all standard till I put xpin diff center oil pick up pipe
    Jul 16 2013 07:03 PM
  • Simon@minispares.com's Photo
    Simon@minispares.com
    Go 1:1 then

    Jul 16 2013 08:26 PM
  • minilee94's Photo
    minilee94
    Okay thank you
    Jul 17 2013 06:39 AM
Photo

RedLexus

Super cooper
Jul 15 2013 10:18 PM
Photo

Yoshii

Mini hunt is getting depressing, I just want one :(
Jul 15 2013 09:04 PM
  • Yoshii's Photo
    Yoshii
    I'm in Birmingham, I can travel a little bit not too far.
    My budget is around £2000
    Thanks! :)
    Jul 15 2013 09:48 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    Patience! Mine took 2 years to get lol
    Jul 16 2013 07:29 AM
  • Yoshii's Photo
    Yoshii
    I do hope I don't have to wait that long!
    Jul 16 2013 07:18 PM
Photo

Spud_133

wants another car >_<
Jul 15 2013 07:42 PM
  • Spud_133's Photo
    Spud_133
    Nah something newer than that. Sierra ;). Would love a mk1 escort or Granada. What's that a Evo fake edition 2? If I wanted a jap it'd be a tuxedo ;)
    Jul 16 2013 04:22 PM
  • toyboy396's Photo
    toyboy396
    I'l have the capri
    Jul 16 2013 04:36 PM
  • Spud_133's Photo
    Spud_133
    That'd be a waste :P
    Jul 16 2013 05:10 PM