Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

IainStallard

Using my Mini as an MOT station escort car, following my dad in his Lotus Elan. Who is more likely to make it?
Apr 23 2013 05:35 AM
Photo

Gr4h4m

Running a new engine in,,, will it hold or end it a box full of bits?
Apr 22 2013 10:16 PM
Photo
  • Cunnymonster's Photo
    Cunnymonster
    I promise I won't :)
    But might be the first to use it for what I have planned ;) photos soon :p
    Apr 23 2013 02:55 PM
  • Cunnymonster's Photo
    Cunnymonster
    I promise I won't :)
    But might be the first to use it for what I have planned ;) photos soon :p
    Apr 23 2013 02:55 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    haha awesome!
    Apr 23 2013 03:07 PM
Photo

RyanBebo

Was driving in Southport before only to see an absolute beauty of a mini, it was a B reg in red and had a body kit on it, own up!
Apr 22 2013 08:03 PM
Photo

roberts

Anyone interested in a Classic Mini dashboard covered in effect carbon fibre, burr wood or brushed aluminium vinyl for from £65 ??? Let me know.
Apr 22 2013 07:29 PM
  • willava182's Photo
    willava182
    Got any pictures?
    Apr 22 2013 07:43 PM
  • roberts's Photo
    roberts
    Check out the thread, pics and info in there:

    www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/topic/251332-dashbaords-mega-special-offers/
    Apr 22 2013 07:47 PM
Photo

Mini mei

Why my mini one 2010 reg dont have cabin lights. I bought this used.
Apr 22 2013 07:27 PM
Photo

willava182

Spot lights working! oh... i broke them -_- ..... Fine ill just rewire them
Apr 22 2013 07:25 PM
Photo

Artful Dodger

so im on the hunt for a renault clio phase two post facelift 1.4... gimmigimmigimmi
Apr 22 2013 07:20 PM
  • Moggyton's Photo
    Moggyton
    Oh right, where you been looking?
    Apr 22 2013 07:30 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    jus ebay atm.. probably can find one local, dad knows all the dealers around here, probably been one traded in!

    speedline wheels... order now or is that asking for trouble X)
    Apr 22 2013 07:34 PM
  • Moggyton's Photo
    Moggyton
    Haha, do it!
    Apr 22 2013 07:35 PM
Photo

CurtisNewlol

Anyone know of a decent rolling road in the NE of England?
Apr 22 2013 05:32 PM
  • Jordie's Photo
    Jordie
    bogg brothers near malton, north yorkshire. going to book there myself, not exactly NE, but best around.
    Apr 22 2013 05:44 PM
  • CurtisNewlol's Photo
    CurtisNewlol
    Brilliant, cheers!
    Just trying to have some sense of direction in what to go in after I've finished her bodywork off!
    Apr 22 2013 05:54 PM
Photo

RyanBebo

Going for a little drive soon if anybody wants to come along..
Apr 22 2013 04:27 PM
  • brum,brum,mike's Photo
    brum,brum,mike
    If you weren't so far away, and i could drive I would... but I cant ;)
    Apr 22 2013 05:29 PM
  • RyanBebo's Photo
    RyanBebo
    Haha nightmare, I just done a fine 60mile trip only to return home park the mini up, and realise a hell of a lot of water was pouring out the bottom of it, oops!
    Apr 22 2013 08:01 PM
Photo

Artful Dodger

SPAMATTACK!"
Apr 22 2013 02:29 PM
Photo

tomb1992

Hi Just a quick Question are Italian Job Roll Cages only classed as Show Cages??
Apr 22 2013 12:29 PM
  • jaydee's Photo
    jaydee
    dont know about the repros, but the originals were john aley cages and the only available at the time and still usable as a period cage, though you're allowed to use a full FIA cage in some classes for the historics
    Apr 22 2013 12:39 PM
Photo

ba-tat

Just secured the funds for a mini project!
Apr 22 2013 07:35 AM
Photo

porl

Three vehicles in a week ive managed to break. Think it's time I gave up
Apr 22 2013 07:20 AM
Photo

Artful Dodger

want a 1.4 manual clio, some way of slamming it and some banded steels. road car wit attitude
Apr 21 2013 08:18 PM
  • iMurray's Photo
    iMurray
    http://www.modifiedcars.com/gallery/219/ists-2010-pictures/30005
    Apr 21 2013 09:44 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    Haha doh! On iPhone now so I can't! Sozzle!
    Apr 21 2013 09:45 PM
  • iMurray's Photo
    iMurray
    Failure
    Apr 21 2013 09:56 PM