Community Status Updates
roberts
Pre-launch special offer Classic Mini dashboard photos, information and prices added to the website: http://optauto.easyspaceshops.com/epages/100112422.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/100112422/Categories/Products__Services/Classic_Mini_Products/Dashboards
Apr 17 2013 06:23 PM
-
pmplovesminis2006
thats what peugeots do i had a 207 hdi 57reg that even peugeot dealers couldnt fix
Apr 17 2013 06:13 PM -
porl
My 03 reg 206 seems to be doing injectors at the moment
Apr 17 2013 07:48 PM
Carlsmini
when the postman drops off your parcel covered in mini spares tape and then sees your mini on your drive. Then he starts talking about my mini and how he used to own one :D!
Apr 17 2013 04:08 PM
-
Carlsmini
I was just wondering if this had happened to anyone else. Its always nice when someone notices your car. Sorry if I rushed my status and got the tenses mixed up..
Apr 17 2013 09:08 PM -
Mini-Mad-Craig
Haha dude I'm kidding :P I get what you mean! Its an awesome stroy. Once a pizza guy tried to buy my Metro, but thats a story for a different day!
Apr 17 2013 11:42 PM -
Carlsmini
Haha sorry :P You'll have to tell that story one day! Lol
Apr 18 2013 07:58 AM
SamMayfair1996
Suck on that dissertation you have been completed with 3 weeks to spare! :)
Apr 17 2013 03:08 PM
-
RyanBebo
£75-£80 by mine...
Apr 17 2013 05:28 PM -
PB Mini Cooper 1.3i
Ok thanks mate was just to get an idea of the cost ta
Apr 18 2013 12:28 PM
-
rwiddi
that's a fair amount of stuff, I'm thinking of going for the inner handle set.. that's 140 and some tow loops and bonnet hinges... soon mounts up. they do sell the sexiest stuff
Apr 17 2013 12:59 PM -
jb93
Pics!!! :D
Apr 17 2013 01:16 PM -
oliver122
Im going get a set of the towing hooks for sure an eventually the inner handles when i have another spare bit of money , they havent arrived yet but when they do i will get a pic up
Apr 18 2013 01:12 PM
littlemissmagic
So fed up with my job! Basically if your not worshipping the managers your going nowhere, even if you are by far the most experienced! Time to start job hunting!
Apr 17 2013 08:52 AM
-
willava182
I am now :)
Apr 17 2013 03:20 PM -
willava182
done http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/topic/252655-ava-the-not-so-big-project/
Apr 17 2013 03:32 PM -
minimaxie
Noice!
Apr 17 2013 03:48 PM
-
Noah
LOL...I bet they were pleased...
Apr 16 2013 10:02 PM -
harrymini2012
not any more pleased than the noise of the exhaust haha
Apr 16 2013 10:08 PM
-
Artful Dodger
Trolololol
Apr 16 2013 10:19 PM
silver_toes
Whoops, I appear to have dyed my hair the same colour as my mini. I'm sure it'll look fine
Apr 16 2013 09:37 PM
-
minirage
whoop!
Apr 16 2013 09:29 PM
roberts
And finally (drum roll please)... offset 3 clock dashboards: http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/topic/252614-dashboards-offset-3-clock-padded-dash-rail-special-offers/
Apr 16 2013 08:40 PM
roberts
All 246 standard dashboard options: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152733419470131.1073741826.184234695130&type=1&l=493005461b
Apr 16 2013 08:23 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

