Community Status Updates
-
Artful Dodger
:D life is good!
Mar 13 2013 11:11 PM -
Sam14
Sure is!
Mar 13 2013 11:14 PM -
steven
:)
Mar 13 2013 11:23 PM
-
Midas Mk1
Need stiffer dampers, im on my second front set :)
Mar 13 2013 11:23 PM -
jaydee
Archless is the way. Join the dark retro side.
Mar 14 2013 12:10 AM -
porl
Keep smashing the front passenger ones
Mar 14 2013 06:03 PM
-
iMurray
SUEZ
Mar 13 2013 10:15 PM -
Klevdo2202
Say wha?
Mar 13 2013 10:18 PM -
iMurray
:( i thought this was the canal game :(
Mar 14 2013 08:19 AM
-
lifeofanartgeek
Yeah it's by mrweebl
Mar 13 2013 10:57 PM -
lifeofanartgeek
Also, seems I have been taken over by a certain someone. Not naming names....
Mar 13 2013 10:58 PM -
lifeofanartgeek
*cough* Midas Mk1 *cough*
Mar 13 2013 10:58 PM
Cunnymonster
I have some amazing ideas for the mini! Wish i could put them into action!
Mar 13 2013 07:24 PM
-
Noah
Whats a Banano?
Do you mean Bananas?
Mar 13 2013 05:45 PM -
toyboy396
Bananos are tops
Mar 13 2013 05:48 PM
-
jb93
Hmmmm.... I wonder why? :L
Mar 13 2013 04:54 PM
tomb1992
stuck in work car park. mini dose not rev over 1000 Rpm checked choke and throttle cable any suggestions ??
Mar 13 2013 04:10 PM
-
leaky
Vaccume hose?
Mar 13 2013 04:36 PM
-
mini*mad
thanks for the reminder fella!
Mar 13 2013 03:07 PM -
oliver122
no worries lads ;) ive reminded mine on but shes working so ive made an exception and said it can be on the 15th , arnt i so nice to her :P
Mar 13 2013 03:41 PM -
minimaxie
LAD^
Mar 13 2013 03:45 PM
HollyBaby
Off to the Edshow in Birmingham for a few days. And I'm ill. Brilliant.
Mar 13 2013 11:18 AM
-
minimaxie
Ah poop. Whats the percentage you need to pass? Is it something like 6%?
Mar 14 2013 09:40 AM -
Brad_Raybould
I'm not sure but mine got 4%
Mar 14 2013 10:15 AM -
minimaxie
oh blimey
Mar 14 2013 10:35 AM
lifeofanartgeek
Just watched the 1969 Italian Job and it was fab, would gladly have any of those minis please :)
Mar 13 2013 01:39 AM
-
petehuws
Yup, I'll 3rd all of that!!!
Mar 13 2013 08:32 AM -
Algordo1100
Do you want one from before or after they where pushed down the mountain? :-D
Mar 13 2013 04:28 PM -
lifeofanartgeek
Before. I flinched when they were tipped over the side, casually saying "I'D HAVE HAD THEM!"
Mar 13 2013 05:13 PM
-
jcullenuk
Lol can U answer me question lol
Mar 13 2013 12:27 AM -
Artful Dodger
Ahahahaha best status / answer
Mar 13 2013 01:31 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

