Community Status Updates
Klevdo2202
finds it rather annoying when I search on eBay for Downton related mini items, and loads of downton abbey dvd's pop up -_-
Feb 12 2013 08:50 PM
-
100ev8
yea just copy paste and search line 2
Feb 12 2013 09:39 PM -
Noah
I go for, Classic Mini Parts and just filter through the pages.
Feb 12 2013 09:52 PM -
Klevdo2202
True! used to be great when they had classic car parts section....
Feb 12 2013 10:05 PM
-
OfMini&Men
pull steering opasite way to the torque? ;]
Feb 12 2013 10:45 PM -
charie t
get a honda engine
Feb 12 2013 11:12 PM -
jaydee
LSD cures depression and torque steer
Feb 13 2013 12:04 AM
-
a_woolhouse
had someone noseying around it while it was parked up made me love it again and then had take a photo when i finished work :P
Feb 12 2013 08:40 PM -
iMurray
been there brother!
Feb 12 2013 09:29 PM -
a_woolhouse
its a damn good feeling :)
Feb 12 2013 09:40 PM
Lucas1988
rear subframe with all the pieces laid out ready to be fully built up, just to borrow someone's coil compressor
Feb 12 2013 07:53 PM
-
Lucas1988
how do i get it tight then??
Feb 12 2013 08:12 PM -
stretters
It all sits loose until you attach the rear damper, when on the car.
Feb 12 2013 08:54 PM -
Lucas1988
well, it is basically falling out.
should it do that??
Feb 12 2013 09:59 PM
Thorpsta
There's always a nice feeling seeing new Mini bits.. But an even better one when they're free :p
Feb 12 2013 02:28 PM
-
Lucas1988
what did you get for free?
Feb 12 2013 07:54 PM -
Thorpsta
Chrome strips that go up the side of the car, not sure what they're called :S
Feb 12 2013 07:59 PM
-
MaxAndPaddy
Its Max...scares me
Feb 12 2013 06:47 PM -
Artful Dodger
you think thats bad! i was and will be working on a quater of a million pound chvron B8! bleedin lovely car though!
Feb 12 2013 07:43 PM -
MaxAndPaddy
Come sort Max for me then!!!! I'l pay your fuel and see you right!!
Feb 12 2013 09:39 PM
minimaxie
Riley Elf on Sportspacks http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3575/3322800769_5a469013ab.jpg mmmmmmmm WANT!
Feb 12 2013 10:32 AM
-
iMurray
rather nice, quite funky and easily reutnable to stock which i likes :) needs deep dish 10's though
Feb 12 2013 05:20 PM -
minimaxie
Thats what I was thinking dude. Some nice genuine Mini lights on that would look schweeet! I almost bought an Elf a while back, glad I didn't as I have no idea how to weld lol
Feb 12 2013 05:26 PM -
megamini_jb
Looks good
Feb 12 2013 06:13 PM
Thorpsta
Just found my model tank collection, valued it up at £186.54.. Half of them I left unwrapped. Damnit past me >_<
Feb 11 2013 09:43 PM
-
Noah
mmmmm......chicken soup.
******* you man, now I want some chicken soup. gah. Such a jew :P
Feb 11 2013 10:50 PM -
a_woolhouse
soup and water sounds a hell of a lot better :P
Feb 11 2013 10:51 PM -
holmesy
durka? :o
Feb 12 2013 08:35 AM
mattbrown
never thought I would say this but it looks like I might be relying on the mini as my everyday car again next month...
Feb 11 2013 09:07 PM
-
cooperdan
its allll good
Feb 11 2013 09:11 PM
porl
Can someone please check me the diamter of a standard mini hand brake handle please? :)
Feb 11 2013 08:15 PM
-
megamini_jb
Nice one
Feb 11 2013 07:08 PM -
Archived4
Awesome!! Gotta love rwd!
Feb 11 2013 09:27 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

