Community Status Updates
-
megamini_jb
Oh yeah. Nearly forgot! Lol
Feb 03 2013 07:59 PM -
JustSteve
Good job I'm here, eh'? ;)
Feb 03 2013 08:06 PM
-
cooperdan
Silly question, why boot pins?
Feb 03 2013 06:46 PM -
minilee94
Boot ones purely for show lol
Feb 03 2013 07:01 PM
-
minirage
GET ON IT!!
Feb 03 2013 03:55 PM
-
megamini_jb
That's a shame. What you getting to replace it?
Feb 03 2013 01:34 PM
fattail95
Are these pear shaped gear knobs comfortable? Getting a new one as my current one is crap... Any suggestions? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170982839605?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619
Feb 03 2013 11:59 AM
-
WillRunci
have you tried mr foley
Feb 03 2013 02:42 PM -
fattail95
Yeah £80 D: so no...
Feb 03 2013 02:56 PM -
WillRunci
it looks a bit skinny for me but JCG did a small leather one like that
Feb 03 2013 03:03 PM
Jdmini
pleased that so many people offer help and advice on here :) Thank you!!
Feb 03 2013 11:10 AM
-
Lucas1988
lets have a pic of it then
Feb 03 2013 01:57 PM
-
Shifty
Is gay!!!
Feb 04 2013 01:12 PM
-
fattail95
Cheers bud
Feb 03 2013 10:59 AM -
minirage
yes mate all same thread
Feb 03 2013 11:18 AM -
minimaxie
Yeah dude, I binned my manky MPi leather one, swapped it for an 8 ball
Feb 03 2013 11:56 AM
-
Cunnymonster
to be fair not sure mine could do 50miles without a single issue.
Feb 02 2013 09:47 PM -
fattail95
I have to do 50 miles a day, every day of the week xD
Feb 03 2013 09:02 AM -
fattail95
Surprisingly its not let me down that often, but it is an MPI :)
Feb 03 2013 09:03 AM
Klevdo2202
gonna see if I can upgrade my phone contract early, I believe if you do and you select 24 month contract it will become a 30 month contract assuming you have 6 months left?
Feb 02 2013 09:06 PM
-
benjy_18
They normally buy out the remainder of your contract and make you start a new one altogether, but they charge you to end a contract early
Feb 02 2013 09:53 PM -
Lee_bash
They might get you to pay the remainder off- they wanted me to pay all 6 months or whatever I had left in one go before I could upgrade :(
Feb 02 2013 09:54 PM -
Klevdo2202
Damn it...will have to wait then.
Feb 02 2013 11:52 PM
iMurray
Enjoying driving the mini, the handling isn't half fun! but it's uncomfortable compared to my Arosa! :( which i miss already! Car Crisis!
Feb 02 2013 04:45 PM
-
iMurray
prolly shot to bits
Feb 02 2013 08:21 PM -
Noah
Thats probs why your ride is so awful.
Feb 02 2013 09:44 PM -
86mayfair
I've got an Arosa and a mini too! The Seat is so comfortable but it the suspension is so soft that it just wallows around - I get the best of both worlds!
Feb 02 2013 10:35 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

