Community Status Updates
-
Artful Dodger
If they are figure hugging and thin, I guess so! Custom seat mounts tho!
Jan 28 2013 09:29 PM -
holmesy
they are quite like the r8 seats, I like the idea of them. I wonder what other goodies we eill be ripping out of it that I can use in the mini :D
Jan 28 2013 10:50 PM
MiniFTW
My CV is looking most excellent. Time to go hunting for that illusive apprenticeship!
Jan 28 2013 08:30 PM
-
Noah
Good luck my friend. I'm out there on the front line of apprenticeship hunting :)
Jan 28 2013 08:44 PM -
MiniFTW
Thanks mate! Good luck to you in your search :)
Jan 28 2013 08:58 PM
-
megamini_jb
redtop ;)
Jan 28 2013 08:16 PM -
joewf10
buy miiineee
Jan 28 2013 08:33 PM -
Noris8322
Redtop, hell no!! You can't beat a highly strung A-series
Jan 28 2013 08:54 PM
-
porl
Man up Woolhouse!
Jan 28 2013 07:54 PM -
a_woolhouse
Yeah somethin like n and that's good comin from u Massey!! ;)
Jan 28 2013 08:45 PM -
porl
Don't start woollyhouse!!
Jan 28 2013 10:30 PM
HollyBaby
Had a brill time at Bingley, was lovely meeting everyone I knew and a few I didn't. Cheers to everyone who popped by and said howdy! :D
Jan 28 2013 09:09 AM
fattail95
Does anywhere sell the standard plastic wheel arches individually? I only need front passenger side, and dont want to buy a full set...
Jan 27 2013 10:30 PM
-
Chance
minispares also sell them if its any use :)
I believe you can use rubber but dont think they did as standard
Jan 27 2013 10:46 PM -
Noah
Yep but you'll have to get it painted.
Jan 27 2013 10:49 PM -
fattail95
Oh ok, will order from minispares then :) I'd like to place some rubber in for protection, what would I need? Thanks mate
Jan 27 2013 10:50 PM
iMurray
mini MOT booked! roll on wednesday.. does anyone know the rules ®s of driving a cat d?
Jan 27 2013 09:32 PM
-
iMurray
aha not worthless. you can get it de categorised apparently... besides i dont intend to sell:]
Jan 27 2013 10:14 PM -
Chance
I didnt think cat D was recorded? Just repair and thats it, non the wiser?
Jan 27 2013 10:51 PM -
Artful Dodger
I think train
Jan 28 2013 08:09 AM
-
joewf10
how much was your grill and tash.
i got air intake pipe amd connector, 2 rover wingmirros, inline fuel filter, advanced retard, 2m of black leather vinyl, 4 rubber cones, tappet gasket, lower dash rail, some led bulbed, and some oval side repeaters which done fit :(
Jan 27 2013 09:18 PM -
Treacle91
i bought a new dash from minisport because i had vouchers to get rid of...grille=65 and my second hand stainless steel tash was £25 happy with that. what are you using the viynl for? the lower dash?
Jan 27 2013 09:30 PM -
joewf10
no the lower dash iscoverd andwas £18 im covering front and rear cards and maybe parcel shelf
Jan 27 2013 10:47 PM
-
Noah
Massive puddle outside bingley?.... Did the same.
Jan 27 2013 09:17 PM -
a_woolhouse
yeah not too far from bingley, never again!!! lol
Jan 27 2013 09:23 PM
-
JackF
same, but an empty wallet...
Jan 27 2013 07:38 PM -
Noah
^ I knew there was a reason I stayed clear of the DSN stand.
Jan 27 2013 07:40 PM -
a_woolhouse
still got some left but not alot ahh well its all for a mini cause ;)
Jan 27 2013 07:41 PM
porl
Best place to get a hand brake/gear stick gator from. Couldnt find the colour I wanted at Bingley
Jan 27 2013 07:18 PM
-
porl
Im going to have a go at making a towing eye
Jan 27 2013 07:47 PM -
jb93
I'd imagine they're pretty easy to make if you've got the tools...
Jan 27 2013 07:52 PM -
porl
Yeh I had a look at some today and I can do it for nowt. Ive made a bit of stuff for my Mini lately
Jan 27 2013 07:56 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

