Community Status Updates
-
porl
That's what ive got on my boot. Sure mini mine do them aswell
Jan 23 2013 08:37 PM -
a_woolhouse
will have a gander at Bingley its sposed have one but it hasnt
Jan 23 2013 08:38 PM -
freshairmini
they look nice. Not that great for seeing stuff tho because they shake about alot. Or at least mine does!
Jan 24 2013 10:42 AM
amarshallc1
Debating if it's worth tarting the mini up for the fair..mud,snow,salt hmmm
Jan 23 2013 07:33 PM
-
porl
Mines needs a wash but the hose pipes frozen
Jan 23 2013 10:15 PM
-
porl
Get it bought!
Jan 23 2013 08:14 PM -
iMurray
i know!
Jan 23 2013 08:29 PM
minilee94
Should I fit my piston rings now or wait till it get back from ring fitted to rods
Jan 23 2013 06:34 PM
-
minilee94
Being fitted to rods *
Jan 23 2013 06:39 PM -
davej
Wait until you are putting the pistons in the block and bolting to the crank
Jan 23 2013 07:01 PM -
minilee94
Okay I am bored as so was going to fit them up but I won't now
Jan 23 2013 07:14 PM
-
porl
Was thinking of black with green piping
Jan 23 2013 08:12 PM -
a_woolhouse
sounds awesomeee!!! :) leather?
Jan 23 2013 08:41 PM -
porl
Can't afford leather. So probably vinyl
Jan 23 2013 08:57 PM
-
Noah
FB me and I'll try and help...
Jan 23 2013 06:05 PM -
iMurray
cheers bro but i know why on each! just cannt do anything about it til tomorrow
Jan 23 2013 06:22 PM
cooperdan
I went have cheese on toast, Out cheese "Oh darnn" I feel need to come onto the site and express ones thoughts "literally"
Jan 23 2013 04:10 PM
-
cooperdan
yes well seems thats what others do so...
Jan 23 2013 04:14 PM -
toyboy396
lol... marmite it is then
Jan 23 2013 04:19 PM -
Artful Dodger
Oh I hate it when that happens! Just makes you want it so much and you eventually have to go get some.. By literally any means possible
Jan 23 2013 04:48 PM
-
Noah
I love the Auto in dad's golf.
6 Speed Auto its not the DSG one I don't think, but Its lovely, smooth changes and would make me consider an Auto as a daily driver.
Jan 23 2013 04:12 PM -
porl
Merc autos are meant to be one of the best
Jan 23 2013 06:18 PM -
HollyBaby
2x Toyota prius. Ford fiesta. All booked. Left with a manual I didn't know we had. A feckin Renault Scenic. I did not enjoy that drive...
Jan 23 2013 09:33 PM
Jasonc
Hmmm - buy a motorbike or put money by for a mini with my insurance cheque???
Jan 23 2013 09:54 AM
-
holmesy
mini.......... silly question on here :P
Jan 23 2013 10:07 AM -
pmplovesminis2006
silly question ,have you looked at the weather and you cant fall off a mini !!
Jan 23 2013 02:08 PM -
iMurray
hmmm, what bike
Jan 23 2013 04:14 PM
-
Noah
*Insert Galvanised shell here....
God I wan't a galvanised shell.
Jan 23 2013 04:04 PM -
iMurray
insert lottery win here
Jan 23 2013 04:09 PM
old original
place doing my alloys had a power failure. A days delay = bus to work = another day on the lash - oh well ******* happens ;-)
Jan 22 2013 10:09 PM
-
Artful Dodger
Every cloud and all that ;)
Jan 22 2013 10:25 PM
-
Noah
I think 6" Is needed or at least spacers on the back.
I've enquired with Weller to see if they'd make a set of 12x6 101.6mm steels for me. They said most likely but they'd have to look into it. I'm tempted by some banded steels.
Jan 22 2013 07:40 PM -
Artful Dodger
The diameter of the wheel doesn't really affect it. It's all taken up in the tyre profile. It's why 10' tyres have fat tyre walls and the 12' tyres have small walls.
Banded cooper S steels Noah!!
Jan 22 2013 07:47 PM -
a_woolhouse
think my tyres are 165's can't remember off the top of my head
Jan 22 2013 07:50 PM
-
iMurray
i need one baha i carry too much for a mini weekly
Jan 22 2013 09:56 PM -
Artful Dodger
Get one Ian *whispers the fishy
Jan 22 2013 10:09 PM -
OfMini&Men
Mini roof can really only withstand 100kg (according to my manual) so not alot you can put on it also its drag = using more fuel...
Jan 23 2013 09:04 AM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

