Community Status Updates
-
rally1380
i've even got some rally tyres that i can use too...not fair! Probably a good thing though as i'd only crash!
Jan 18 2013 08:11 PM -
jaydee
I've got a fresh set just fitted to some nice 4.5j minilites :)
Jan 18 2013 08:33 PM -
rally1380
What brand tyres?
Jan 18 2013 08:42 PM
fattail95
The lanes by my house are so slippery you can set off in 4th gear o_O
Jan 18 2013 07:18 PM
a_woolhouse
Anyone played cars 2 the game? tempted buy it when playstation networks back up and running
Jan 18 2013 06:48 PM
-
joewf10
i wouldnt bother, but forza horizon! that isan excellent game and features a classic mini
Jan 18 2013 06:51 PM -
a_woolhouse
I'm on need for speed most wanted atm psn isnt working just wondered what cars 2 was like
Jan 18 2013 06:55 PM
joewf10
wish i had a car that did need parts so i could properly save up for my lads holiday
Jan 18 2013 06:26 PM
charie t
Oh no snow, i best forget how to drive, and just sit spinning my wheels......
Jan 18 2013 05:50 PM
-
iMurray
quick your sliding about... BRAKE REALLY HARD
Jan 18 2013 06:50 PM -
charie t
ahh good thinking batman
Jan 18 2013 07:18 PM -
Noah
You've finally got going, best start speeding....
Jan 18 2013 08:19 PM
porl
New ps3 controller battery has finally come. Maybe know I can actually go on it!!
Jan 18 2013 04:04 PM
-
a_woolhouse
Get yourself online :) (if its working tonight ;)
Jan 18 2013 04:47 PM -
porl
Got to charge the controller up. Not working yet
Jan 18 2013 05:21 PM -
a_woolhouse
fair enough
Jan 18 2013 06:45 PM
-
WillRunci
have to agree. the defender and wolf!
Jan 18 2013 03:27 PM -
porl
Yep my 1953 series 1 never missed a beat today in the snow!!
Jan 18 2013 04:09 PM
Marcos Controls
Doesn't it get right on nerves when somebody takes you're money then don't send the things you've bought, lost my patience now after 5 weeks. He obviously thinks he's better than me as he won't answer my emails or PM's even though I know he's online. What he is, is a THIEF!
Jan 18 2013 01:33 PM
-
minimaxie
kool, and my apologies it's the.stroker if you have trouble searching to PM him
Jan 18 2013 01:58 PM -
Marcos Controls
I've dropped Shifty a PM, we'll see what transpires!
Jan 18 2013 02:09 PM -
Shifty
I'd rather you spoke to us before making a public thread like this, I've removed the comment with the other users name and I'll take a look at this later.
Jan 18 2013 04:03 PM
HollyBaby
Had a browse through show'n'shine section... I can't wait to get Stitch on the road!
Jan 18 2013 01:03 PM
-
iMurray
screw you clubman show'n'shine thread... and artful
Jan 18 2013 12:30 PM -
Artful Dodger
Don't be hatin' you can have a drive ;)
Jan 18 2013 01:12 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

