Community Status Updates
-
minimaxie
kool get pics up when you get it!
Apr 27 2012 11:34 AM
-
Simon@minispares.com
That deserves a picture thread?
Apr 27 2012 10:33 AM
HollyBaby
Clinging to my new Stitch pillow. He is going in the mini when it's done! Hehe!
Apr 26 2012 08:41 PM
-
Claibo
Hehe cute, you still need to meet my talking Stitch, oh and you know that cookie jar sold for nearly £50! :O
Apr 26 2012 09:26 PM
Pending
any one up oban way next week want to take me for a spin around those fabulous back roads in a mini. other ain't the same in a 3.5t van
Apr 26 2012 08:03 PM
minimaxie
First pics of my lil Sheldon! Will get some more up when the weather gets good and I can clean him! http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/minimaxie/Sheldon.jpg
Apr 26 2012 07:59 PM
-
minimaxie
Thanks pal :) I never realised there was a choice between standard and sportspack on the MPi's always thought all the very late Mini's were the sportspack except the Se7en lol
Apr 26 2012 08:06 PM -
mininuts
Sportpack was an option on Mpi's right up to the last editions.
Apr 26 2012 08:23 PM -
minimaxie
Ah I see I thought they were just a seperate model in their own right. Like the Mayfair or The Chelsea. I do like the Sportspacks wish I had the money to own one of them as well lol
Apr 26 2012 08:31 PM
matthewrussell
Missing my mini already gone to spend a night in the garage to get a M.O.T :(
Apr 26 2012 07:46 PM
-
mattbrown
know how you feel, had a headache all day that just won't go, hope you feel better soon
Apr 26 2012 07:27 PM
jackmason
RR Tune-up on friday @ Atspeed racing. Cant wait to see what power/torque it puts out
Apr 26 2012 11:44 AM
-
Artful Dodger
yeah i heard metros were pretty slow ;)
Apr 26 2012 05:47 PM -
jackmason
Was thinking 23bhp so your not far off.
Apr 26 2012 06:46 PM -
jackmason
82hp @ 5350rpm At the wheels, 81 ft/lb torque.
Apr 27 2012 01:26 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

