Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

HollyBaby

Managed to park right outside my house tonight! Notts tomorrow =)
Apr 05 2012 08:49 PM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    Whats notts like?
    Apr 05 2012 10:07 PM
  • iDemonix's Photo
    iDemonix
    A shithole.
    Apr 06 2012 06:18 AM
  • HollyBaby's Photo
    HollyBaby
    iDemonix. I second that motion. Lol!!
    Apr 06 2012 08:13 AM
Photo

Steely

Does £50 sound like a reasonable price for a standard Wethepeople Airwin BMX?
Apr 05 2012 08:29 PM
  • LiamB's Photo
    LiamB
    I have also never seen one sell for less than a 3 digit number.
    Apr 05 2012 10:11 PM
  • RossKnight's Photo
    RossKnight
    weren't they made in 1999? haha
    Apr 06 2012 12:48 AM
  • Steely's Photo
    Steely
    It's not brand new. I've owned it for around 8 years. I took a pic of it today. I'll stick it on the valuations area? I know nout about BMX's so when you say about the crank and what not, You may aswell be talking another language lol. All I know is it's completely standard 1 piece crank lol.
    Apr 06 2012 08:23 PM
Photo

Mini Cheddars

I've just noticed... you can't 'like' your own post on here
Apr 05 2012 08:05 PM
Photo

muddd001

Hardly had any spare time to go on here lately, what have I been missing guys?
Apr 05 2012 06:58 PM
  • muddd001's Photo
    muddd001
    yeah, it's sad isn't it. I need to get a real life
    Apr 05 2012 07:25 PM
  • cooperdan's Photo
    cooperdan
    No comment >< hehe
    Apr 05 2012 07:37 PM
  • Jakeclubby's Photo
    Jakeclubby
    ive been harrassing dan using the power of spongebob
    Apr 08 2012 07:22 PM
Photo

orangeboy

At last motogp is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 05 2012 06:32 PM
  • iDemonix's Photo
    iDemonix
    RIP 58 :(
    Apr 05 2012 07:56 PM
  • orangeboy's Photo
    orangeboy
    Watched a re run of his 2nd position finish, so sad, he was a world champ in the making and such a character too..........
    Apr 05 2012 08:04 PM
  • ministar's Photo
    ministar
    ''world champ in the making'' Agreed.. Exciting driver, much as vettel in F1.
    Apr 05 2012 08:22 PM
Photo

2-alex-2

can finaly go pic up my mini tomorrow fromteh spray shop :D
Apr 05 2012 06:24 PM
  • MiniFTW's Photo
    MiniFTW
    Sweet! My one went today :'(
    Apr 05 2012 07:21 PM
  • 2-alex-2's Photo
    2-alex-2
    nice one i now have a problem of getting to mine now friend that planned to do it is working all day and i have the day off :(
    Apr 05 2012 07:38 PM
Photo

conlad

Minispares open tomorrow in W. midlands?
Apr 05 2012 04:31 PM
  • conlad's Photo
    conlad
    Anyoneeeeeeee?
    Apr 05 2012 07:49 PM
Photo

fattail95

Selling my MacBook Pro 13", anyone interested?
Locked Status Apr 05 2012 04:08 PM
  • fattail95's Photo
    fattail95
    Sold!
    Apr 05 2012 06:13 PM
Photo

iDemonix

I used to get loads of help but the last few threads I've posted I hardly get any replies, forum seems sleepy these last couple of months :/
Apr 05 2012 03:54 PM
Photo

kieranjt

mhhh looking for a rollcage, anyone got one for sale?
Apr 05 2012 03:53 PM
  • The Matt's Photo
    The Matt
    You got a wanted ad on the go yet? I've been fitting mine today :D
    Apr 05 2012 06:13 PM
  • kieranjt's Photo
    kieranjt
    Not yet, been given some good contacts though! did it fit first time?
    Apr 05 2012 06:24 PM
Photo

UK_Mad_Mini

Has bagged myself a 1985 mini city E. My first ever mini and massive project :-)
Apr 05 2012 03:19 PM
  • iDemonix's Photo
    iDemonix
    Congrats, I'm enjoying my mini city e first mini! New engine in soon!
    Apr 05 2012 03:40 PM
  • UK_Mad_Mini's Photo
    UK_Mad_Mini
    what engine you gone for??
    Apr 05 2012 05:50 PM
Photo

mininick

Wifey!!!!
Apr 05 2012 02:42 PM
Photo

MiniFTW

Off to the spray shop for my mini! :D
Apr 05 2012 10:30 AM
Photo

samsfern

Insurance companies! Aagh! Why o why! Its like talking to a brickwall!
Apr 05 2012 10:10 AM
Photo

HollyBaby

Eee can't wait to go home! Dads picking me up a new welding mask too =)
Apr 05 2012 09:08 AM
  • Jakeclubby's Photo
    Jakeclubby
    has it got flames on!!!???
    Apr 05 2012 09:41 AM
  • HollyBaby's Photo
    HollyBaby
    Haha.. erm no.. lol
    Apr 05 2012 09:49 AM
  • Jakeclubby's Photo
    Jakeclubby
    damn their the best kind.... :(
    Apr 05 2012 12:55 PM