Community Status Updates
-
toyboy396
yeah he does
Mar 16 2012 09:47 PM -
xdaylelumsdenx
=] i need an excuse to get drunk so they better had
Mar 16 2012 09:48 PM -
Remylebleu
i really dont.....
Mar 16 2012 10:10 PM
cooperdan
Having me some cheese, with urm bit bread, well two bits bread..."thank god for whats on your mind"
Mar 16 2012 06:36 PM
-
ministar
'The Classic Sandwich' Made by Dan. Saved my day ha!
Mar 17 2012 10:27 PM -
cooperdan
your welcome my friend
Mar 17 2012 10:40 PM
-
kingbenvolio
Hire yourself out to 10 fat chicks?
Mar 16 2012 06:41 PM -
charie t
how are you people getting poaid so much? Is part time better pay or is it nights?
Mar 16 2012 08:25 PM -
Mini Cheddars
You just broke my sarcasm meter!
Mar 16 2012 08:31 PM
Masoa010
why can't i create a new topic or reply to anything in "FAQ/Exterior"???
Mar 16 2012 01:08 PM
c00mes30
saw a special screening of The Devil Inside last night , great film! helped that we watched it in an old church!!
Mar 16 2012 11:29 AM
-
xdaylelumsdenx
was fab!
Mar 15 2012 11:35 PM -
mk1coopers
There is so much cut out of the filming, it took over 3 hours Wednesday night when we were there, if you get a chance get tickets and go and see it live :-)
Mar 16 2012 07:12 AM -
Dolly 89
It always is ace, I thought there would be there usually is with shows like that, would love to go see it, we should arrange a mini day out to go watch it, not that I will have a mini soon haha
Mar 16 2012 08:32 AM
Dolly 89
anyone else sad enough to be waking up to watch F1 free practice 1 in the morning
Mar 15 2012 09:40 PM
-
Mini-Mad-Craig
First time in 8 years that I'm not watching even quali.. Sky Sports and Formula 1 was a terrible idea but I dont think I'll miss it, Formula 1 is terrible nowadays
Mar 15 2012 10:33 PM -
Dolly 89
I think the coverage is going to be great, the channel up until now has been good anyway, only time will tell
Mar 15 2012 10:35 PM -
Mini-Mad-Craig
I dont have it
Mar 15 2012 10:35 PM
-
RawlinsGTR
win
Mar 15 2012 06:57 PM
-
giner88
......so your getting a tattoo you have not ever planned yet? LOL
Mar 15 2012 10:34 PM -
xdaylelumsdenx
post pics when its done :D
Mar 15 2012 11:31 PM -
jbs.998
Yep wil get pics up! I don't plan my tattoos, me and my artist decide when I get there, he is a custom tattooist. For me I am not too fussed, it's a lifestyle thing rather than what I have got,
Mar 16 2012 06:24 AM
Masoa010
bodyfiller sanded, primer sprayed, just gotta get the right colour paint now :s
Mar 15 2012 04:44 PM
-
Jakeclubby
this sounds very much like my current position
Mar 15 2012 11:15 PM
Sam14
Why is there hardly any minis for sale around me and if there is, they are over priced or buggered
Mar 15 2012 04:41 PM
-
cooperdan
dont be tight with your wonga..
Mar 15 2012 06:00 PM -
Sam14
Haha
Found one now anyway, well hopefully this is the one.
*sigh* this is all driving me mad haha
Mar 15 2012 06:39 PM
-
Dolly 89
Well start nights again next week so will be having my first at like 6am when I finish work lol
Mar 15 2012 10:37 PM -
Shifty
Are you spoiling yourself with stuff thats actually in date?
Mar 16 2012 06:12 PM -
R1minimagic
I don't really care as long as the alcohol content is above 3.875%
Mar 16 2012 08:15 PM
brum,brum,mike
one more day of school this week. having literally 2 weeks of school with no weekend because of the battle feilds trip is quite tiring! work on saturday thogugh :)
Mar 15 2012 04:03 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

