Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Tupers

I hate reaming radius arms!!!
Mar 08 2012 08:51 PM
  • mini.rich's Photo
    mini.rich
    Do you have the proper tool?? :)
    Mar 09 2012 12:19 AM
Photo

jbs.998

I'm painting the living room. Nice and purple!! Very tired but the beer is helping me through!
Mar 08 2012 08:04 PM
Photo

samsfern

Travelling around egypt for a few days as of tommorow, we just made a plan, need to get visa's early morning tommorow, then game on, cairo first!
Mar 08 2012 08:00 PM
Photo

MiniFTW

Grr! My phone constantly breaks! :(
Mar 08 2012 07:55 PM
Photo

mayhem13

i thing i found a new fav network here.
Mar 08 2012 07:55 PM
Photo

giner88

2 up 2 down spot brackets?? where do i get them please????
Mar 08 2012 07:35 PM
Photo

Dolly 89

damn RAF not allowing me to apply for an aircraft technition job just because of an illness curse my life
Mar 08 2012 07:17 PM
  • Cunnymonster's Photo
    Cunnymonster
    What? Dude that sucks! My friend just passed out in to the raf as Regiment Gunner. I have interview next month for RAF Police :)
    Mar 08 2012 08:04 PM
  • Dolly 89's Photo
    Dolly 89
    Ye it sucks big time, there isn't really many oportunities around here to get a decent paid job and something I would enjoy so that was going to be my way out of this small crap town but not any more :(
    Mar 08 2012 08:42 PM
Photo

Masoa010

is it possible to just swap a round nose for a clubman front end?
Mar 08 2012 06:08 PM
  • kingbenvolio's Photo
    kingbenvolio
    I meant as a general thought to whoever can answer the question :D
    Mar 08 2012 06:25 PM
  • brum,brum,mike's Photo
    brum,brum,mike
    yes, you can :)
    Mar 08 2012 07:17 PM
  • brum,brum,mike's Photo
    brum,brum,mike
    you just need different front subframe mounts i believe
    Mar 08 2012 07:18 PM
Photo

vermillion850

i hate the old door card clips impossible to split ! grr!!
Mar 08 2012 05:49 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Where is the post man today! I like post. Bring me my post!!
Mar 08 2012 03:46 PM
  • hobnob888's Photo
    hobnob888
    i bet he did...
    Mar 08 2012 06:33 PM
  • MiniFTW's Photo
    MiniFTW
    ;)
    Mar 08 2012 06:43 PM
  • HollyBaby's Photo
    HollyBaby
    I'm sure the milkman will be jealous!! :P haha

    Mar 08 2012 08:31 PM
Photo

orangeboy

i HATE drilling out spot welds!
Mar 08 2012 02:00 PM
  • iDemonix's Photo
    iDemonix
    I hate drilling out rivets.
    Mar 08 2012 04:41 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    why??

    Mar 08 2012 05:14 PM
  • orangeboy's Photo
    orangeboy
    because theres so bloody many of them on one small panel and its so time consuming
    Mar 08 2012 06:10 PM
Photo

MiniFTW

Results day and I'm maintaining my C streak for A levels bring on the summer exams, I cant wait to finish.
Mar 08 2012 01:14 PM
Photo

MaxAndPaddy

Popping to school this aft with the LOUD cooper sport....Kids are gonna luv me! Teachers not so keen :0)
Mar 08 2012 01:14 PM
  • OhDear's Photo
    OhDear
    set some cone up in the play ground and do a little test circuit

    Mar 08 2012 02:25 PM
Photo

brum,brum,mike

Going to the battlefeilds of the world war tomorrow for 4 days, cant wait!
Mar 08 2012 12:29 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    its a real eye opener.. have fun!
    Mar 08 2012 01:36 PM
Photo