Community Status Updates
-
mininick
yeeeeeees same here !! was annoyed..set timer to record qualiyfying on Eurosport...but bloody ski jumping over ran and i had an hour of that boo.
Feb 25 2012 10:20 PM -
orangeboy
they cancelled superpole bud, an accident in a support race. Go jonny Rea
Feb 25 2012 11:08 PM
HollyBaby
Washed hair, just drying now. I can see orange, yellow and pink... good job I still have 1 more session to do!
Feb 25 2012 09:30 PM
-
samsfern
Looks like a rainbow now? Awesome!
Feb 25 2012 09:35 PM -
HollyBaby
I am feeling like a bit of a Skittle yeah! Haha
Feb 25 2012 09:36 PM
Klevdo2202
can anybody tell me if I can use a non vac 123 distributor on a mg metro 1293? or what the difference is between vac and non vac?
Feb 25 2012 08:28 PM
-
ministar
fuel economy basically. Non vac are usually for race cars where mpg doesnt matter. Performance difference? I dont know? Vizard speaks about this..
Feb 26 2012 01:53 AM
-
orangeboy
good luck
Feb 26 2012 04:23 AM
-
jbs.998
Lol!
I have never had a hard shake, you'll have to treat me to one!
Feb 25 2012 08:06 PM -
samsfern
Banana milkshake is the best for it!
Feb 25 2012 08:12 PM -
jbs.998
Interesting! I like strawberry, may give it a go once the beer has run dry!
Feb 25 2012 08:19 PM
-
Mini Cheddars
OMG I LOVE PINGU!
Feb 25 2012 08:07 PM
-
Cunnymonster
Can you buy me some too? would be very handy.
Feb 25 2012 06:10 PM -
samsfern
Im debating wether tot not to go out again tonight >_<
Feb 25 2012 06:31 PM -
mini.rich
Buy some?? :) I've ran out of money so that kinda decided it for me :P lol
Feb 25 2012 06:38 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

