Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

MiniGrin

Another day another problem, fan died, car overheated, went to garage Tuesday, still not back, friday i was helping a mate out and going for a much needed night out, Saturday i was seing a lass im getting close to, and Sunday was the blackpool run. None of these look likely now thanks to my car. and the cost mounts to 15,000 in 2 years
Jun 19 2014 11:13 PM
  • MiniGrin's Photo
    MiniGrin
    And i know, its crazy how much its cost. Its been a constant stream of 1/2,000 quid bills every month and ive hardly even been able to drive it. Its now close to being sold to put a stop to the endless problems, have a reliable car, and as I have about 20 pound to my name at the moment. Really wishing id have steered clear of that money pit!
    Jun 20 2014 09:48 PM
  • MiniGrin's Photo
    MiniGrin
    ...way home. Drove it another day and it did the same then, so I looked into why it wasnt working briefly, no broken wires, fuse was okay, it had a new temp sensor a few months ago to solve a rough running issue. I work all week from 7 am to 7.30 pm and im absolutely dead when i get home and needed it for Friday night. So I took it into the garage to get it done intime and hassle free. The fan being stuck has plain worn the fan motor out, The issue they have had is with delivery of the new fa...
    Jun 20 2014 09:48 PM
  • MiniGrin's Photo
    MiniGrin
    ...delivery of the new fan.UPS delivery has lost the part, found it, got it to sheffield, forgotten to actually take it out of the van and deliver it, and now has lost it AGAIN! They have found it but now the garage are shut and the car is in bits so cannot be bodged together for the weekend. I do need to go to blackpool :P but my car disagrees it would seem XD Sorry Sam :S
    Jun 20 2014 09:50 PM
Photo

Waltermini

How satisfying is a tidy garage
Jun 19 2014 10:48 PM
  • old original's Photo
    old original
    ...just like to have a garage :-(
    Jun 20 2014 07:56 AM
  • Gerbil367's Photo
    Gerbil367
    Its a great feeling - until the wife discovers you used the hoover to pick up the bits and dust off the garage floor! (I posted about that one last week! She is speaking to me again now)
    Jun 20 2014 09:16 AM
  • geoff-d's Photo
    geoff-d
    Wouldn't no . Never had 1 for long
    Jun 20 2014 09:32 AM
Photo

Waltermini

How satisfie
Jun 19 2014 10:47 PM
Photo

Mullac

Well the eletrical issue is fixed all of a sudden, not sure if i did it the other day when checking fuses or what. Odd.
Jun 19 2014 10:04 PM
  • Pingu's Photo
    Pingu
    Something randomly starting working on ours too today. Think they have their own minds when they want to work and not work.
    Jun 19 2014 10:21 PM
  • smithyboy's Photo
    smithyboy
    Sounds like a mini
    Jun 20 2014 03:57 PM
  • Mullac's Photo
    Mullac
    Yeah its a mini alright she changer her mind on having all her lights working.
    Jun 22 2014 10:13 PM
Photo

Pingu

England you are rubbish!
Jun 19 2014 08:51 PM
  • Pingu's Photo
    Pingu
    Nope I never I said at start we lose went had a nap and a bath haha
    Jun 19 2014 09:21 PM
  • OhDear's Photo
    OhDear
    wish i put a bet on to my prediction of a 2-1 loss :d
    Jun 19 2014 09:45 PM
  • Hrimfaxi's Photo
    Hrimfaxi
    That's my sodding sweepstake out the window!
    Jun 19 2014 10:46 PM
Photo

chuffed

Finnally bought a welder today, now to teach myself how to use it before I cut up the mini!
Jun 19 2014 08:28 PM
Photo

neon*girl

Neons Unite!!
Jun 19 2014 08:18 PM
  • Domneon's Photo
    Domneon
    Tadadada

    Jun 19 2014 08:20 PM
Photo

BronkoMini

Rugby training with a broken toe = painfull
Jun 19 2014 06:57 PM
Photo

Domneon

interview tomorrow morning at 7:30...
Jun 19 2014 06:45 PM
  • Domneon's Photo
    Domneon
    Thanks, will do as soon as I know
    Jun 20 2014 10:41 PM
  • Domneon's Photo
    Domneon
    I've got a formal interview this Friday morning
    Jun 23 2014 04:16 PM
  • RedRuby's Photo
    RedRuby
    Good news, go get them
    Jun 23 2014 04:33 PM
Photo

Miniminx71

Only a couple of hours to go. I reckon we'll get through. 2 - 1.
Jun 19 2014 04:48 PM
  • Miniminx71's Photo
    Miniminx71
    Yay! Only Sturridge to make it happen ...
    Jun 19 2014 08:36 PM
  • RossKnight's Photo
    RossKnight
    oops
    Jun 19 2014 08:54 PM
  • Miniminx71's Photo
    Miniminx71
    Oh FFS!!!!
    Jun 19 2014 09:03 PM
Photo

Mini ManannĂ¡n

6 rear subby bushes and that's every component of my suspension, steering and brakes either refurbed or replaced :-)
Jun 19 2014 03:21 PM
Photo

Ben_O

has anyone ever contacted watchdog?
Jun 19 2014 01:54 PM
Photo

Pingu

Don't forget IMM tickets are only on sale for couple more days 22nd cut off
Jun 19 2014 01:15 PM
  • Pingu's Photo
    Pingu
    Oh you gotta go I can't wait I'm all excited!
    Jun 19 2014 02:41 PM
  • smithyboy's Photo
    smithyboy
    Think I might try and make the sunday but got the feeling its going to be packed ...
    Jun 19 2014 03:36 PM
  • Pingu's Photo
    Pingu
    Yeah most prob will be but if you get with a club before then and want to be on club stand you can get there for no later than 8.30am.
    Jun 19 2014 03:50 PM
Photo

lyndseyp27

Randomly checking your paddy power account to find one of your freebets has got you £40. i love this world cup malarky.
Jun 19 2014 10:29 AM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    You should have done!
    Jun 19 2014 12:10 PM
  • Gerbil367's Photo
    Gerbil367
    I would have, but I'm as tight as a crab's ar*e - and that's watertight! lol
    Jun 19 2014 08:57 PM
  • RossKnight's Photo
    RossKnight
    I'm a doughnut, spent all my winnings playing roulette
    Jun 19 2014 11:00 PM
Photo

Miniminx71

I fancy some chips.
Jun 18 2014 11:26 PM