Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

lyndseyp27

Has chest pains for ten minutes, googled the symptoms and apparently I'm dying :-/ google scares me!
Feb 20 2014 09:23 PM
  • 'Chop''s Photo
    'Chop'
    Always REMOVE your tops before ironing them... No more chest pains :-P
    Feb 20 2014 10:22 PM
  • giacomo's Photo
    giacomo
    Just a stitch :D
    Feb 20 2014 10:52 PM
  • M J W J's Photo
    M J W J
    'Chop'. Behind every warning there is a story. Care to elaborate?
    Feb 21 2014 08:42 AM
Photo

IainStallard

I'm 18, its just gone 9pm, and I'm already wanting to go to bed, what is wrong with me?!
Feb 20 2014 09:08 PM
  • the_samkingdon15's Photo
    the_samkingdon15
    where have all the posts gone??
    Feb 21 2014 06:35 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    They are all here still?
    Feb 21 2014 06:56 PM
  • the_samkingdon15's Photo
    the_samkingdon15
    they came back haha.. bloody iPad
    Feb 21 2014 07:17 PM
Photo

fugeebball

new seats ordered! oh now i gotta figure out how i am gonna pay!
Feb 20 2014 08:55 PM
Photo

Artful Dodger

To order stuff from minispares I just have to text my mate what I need. This is dangerous. !
Feb 20 2014 08:21 PM
Photo

toyboy396

Cold beer, Scooter on the stereo, cooking a banging chilli.. lifes good.
Feb 20 2014 07:30 PM
  • leaky's Photo
    leaky
    Bring some down to me! Fanks :)
    Feb 20 2014 08:06 PM
  • toyboy396's Photo
    toyboy396
    You'd hate it ;)
    Feb 20 2014 08:09 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    I think he meant the cold beer...

    Il take some aswell if you're making the journey;)
    Feb 20 2014 08:12 PM
Photo

mini 100 → the_samkingdon15

Did you hear the earthquake!
Feb 20 2014 05:40 PM
  • mini 100's Photo
    mini 100
    why didnt you reply !!

    Feb 21 2014 09:35 PM
Photo

the_samkingdon15

serving fuel in the pouring rain for £2.50 an hour.......fun
Feb 20 2014 05:34 PM
  • the_samkingdon15's Photo
    the_samkingdon15
    well I did a 13 hour day today.. 11 yesterday and 13 the day before
    Feb 20 2014 09:08 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    SACK THAT RIGHT OFF. Serious effort!
    Feb 20 2014 09:15 PM
  • the_samkingdon15's Photo
    the_samkingdon15
    i just need the money so badly.. the more I do to my mini the more money I see I'm gonna need..
    ive already given up all hope by finishing him before I'm 18.. possibly 19 :(
    Feb 20 2014 09:17 PM
Photo

thegreenhornet

Leaky heater! Does anyone have a matrix going cheap? Or is it likely to be the pipe seals on the right hand side?
Feb 20 2014 04:47 PM
  • thegreenhornet's Photo
    thegreenhornet
    Thanks :) please could you PM me a picture of it? If it's the right type then I may take you up on that.
    Feb 21 2014 03:28 PM
  • the_samkingdon15's Photo
    the_samkingdon15
    alright man.. I'll grab a piccy tomorrow
    Feb 21 2014 06:32 PM
  • thegreenhornet's Photo
    thegreenhornet
    Thanks :)
    Feb 22 2014 10:26 AM
Photo

crf150

Onto rabbit food! got to cut down the sweets and chocolate :(
Feb 20 2014 04:12 PM
  • crf150's Photo
    crf150
    By that i mean lots of veg! Not actual rabbit food !
    Feb 20 2014 04:13 PM
  • adampat84's Photo
    adampat84
    lol, i've been doing the same have lost half a stone in 3 weeks.. but havn't eaten salad once! Whoop
    Feb 20 2014 04:52 PM
Photo

SamMason

Flippin' heck... I really should check what I order from Minispares before trying to fit it to the car... or better still, check it before I pay!! Anybody fancy a new & unused handbrake cable for a pre '76 saloon? >.<
Feb 20 2014 04:12 PM
Photo

maxc

The mini had its first deep clean yesterday, a good 7 hours well spent.
Feb 20 2014 03:36 PM
  • ShaunaFTW's Photo
    ShaunaFTW
    I can't wait for a dry Saturday to do mine! Although it won't take me 7 hours :P
    Feb 20 2014 04:57 PM
  • maxc's Photo
    maxc
    I just got it so had a lot to do to it, paint was dull and everything needed scrubbing !
    Feb 21 2014 03:48 PM
  • ShaunaFTW's Photo
    ShaunaFTW
    Because I do mine regularly it doesn't take as long even when I do everything (:. Wish I cleaned cars as my job, I love it!
    Feb 21 2014 03:55 PM
Photo

JOE123

collage interview tomorrow :)
Feb 20 2014 03:22 PM
  • the_samkingdon15's Photo
    the_samkingdon15
    college*

    and ill see you there buddy
    Feb 20 2014 04:42 PM
Photo

mini 100 → malcs_miniturbo

hi have you done any clubman
Feb 20 2014 03:09 PM
  • malcs_miniturbo's Photo
    malcs_miniturbo
    Hi what you mean have I done any clubman
    Feb 20 2014 05:32 PM
Photo

SecretSugar

Anyone got a decent radiator for 96 spi who will be willing to post?
Feb 20 2014 02:48 PM
Photo

lyndseyp27

I can't be th eonly person in the world who nibbles all of the chocolate off of a daim bar and feels really superior when i do it all without breaking the bar!
Feb 20 2014 02:25 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    I bet that takes a while!
    Feb 20 2014 03:42 PM
  • crf150's Photo
    crf150
    I have done it with jaffa cakes before !
    Feb 20 2014 04:00 PM
  • adampat84's Photo
    adampat84
    Like wise with the Jaffa Cakes.. i also then stack the apricot bits up then eat them last!!
    Feb 20 2014 04:10 PM