Community Status Updates
SamMason
Anyone into American cars? The 10th generation Mustang looks awesome! Interested to see how it handles a straight four up front though..
Dec 06 2013 11:35 AM
-
IainStallard
Love the front end of the new mustang but hate the rear end :/
Dec 06 2013 11:53 AM -
SamMason
I cant seem to find if the V8 is coming to the UK though, I read/heard it was only the 2.3l twin turbo.. Hope we do get both options though.. But its good they're selling in right hand drive too!
Dec 06 2013 11:58 AM -
dennismini93
haha eco boost in a mustang lmao, why cant they call it 2.3 litre twin turbo. sounds more mustang than eco lol
Dec 06 2013 02:09 PM
Hrimfaxi
On the hunt for a cheap winter hack, while the Mini sits warm in the garage getting an overhauled boot!
Dec 06 2013 09:00 AM
-
M J W J
Got a mondeo for sale in the for sale section. MOT til feb.
Dec 06 2013 11:05 AM -
Hrimfaxi
Yeah, I had a browse in the thread - Nice car, always been a Mondeo fan. But definitely to far away!
Dec 06 2013 11:14 AM
silver_toes
Going to mini spares for the first time tomorrow. Very excited. Feel like a child going to a toy shop.
Dec 05 2013 10:57 PM
-
silver_toes
Thought i'd buy my Christmas present for myself first, then I could work out how much I had left to buy other peoples presents :-)
Dec 05 2013 11:02 PM -
MiniGrin
hahaha sounds like a plan ;)
Dec 05 2013 11:10 PM -
SuperDeLuxeNick
it is good there, went the pther day but beware you will want and end up buying everything!
Dec 05 2013 11:50 PM
MiniGrin
so .... 1 month carless :( how can a professional garage run a seius buisness where it can take this long to do a 2 day job. Also how can they fob off and genral bullsh*t to there customers or leave there cars and there removed engines out in the rain!!
Dec 05 2013 10:38 PM
-
MiniGrin
hmm yeaa... :P
Dec 05 2013 11:37 PM -
cooperlooper
Make them wait for them money when its done!
Dec 06 2013 12:49 AM -
MiniGrin
hhahahahaha i like that idea, i also had an idea of invoicing them with the going rate for a hothatch car rental price for him using my car for the last month ;)
Dec 06 2013 09:46 PM
herdy
Well that's my twin carbs completely stripped, ready to go in the vapour blaster tomorrow.
Dec 05 2013 10:07 PM
the_samkingdon15
cheers everyone for your help with all my questions :D you're all life savers aha
Dec 05 2013 09:41 PM
SecretSugar
Anyone got a code reader for MPi in or around Yorkshire/North Yorkshire who will come and read my mini? Will pay fuel.
Dec 05 2013 08:42 PM
-
Domneon
Thanks people, apologies for the depressingness. I appreciate it, but I don't want to be a pain and moan about my problems
Dec 06 2013 05:39 PM -
Domneon
Could someone help me please?
Dec 10 2013 09:59 PM -
SecretSugar
What's up Hun? Message me and I'll help :)
Dec 11 2013 07:35 AM
Jukesymini
How do I post my build on this want to put pics up I'm new to this syt
Dec 05 2013 07:24 PM
-
The Matt
To post pictures up, save them on a remote site, like Photobucket, then copy and paste the [IMG] link into the post.
Dec 05 2013 07:44 PM -
Jukesymini
Can't you just add a pic to it
Dec 05 2013 08:32 PM -
Kieranlee999
nope you have to do it on photobucket
Dec 05 2013 09:51 PM
-
jb93
Who doesn't like VAG?...
Dec 05 2013 05:48 PM -
Dolly 89
A3 every time, can't beat a bit of vag
Dec 05 2013 06:21 PM -
Grimshaw17
Yes! Will become my daily, lowered, alloys and a remap. The mini will become weekend and pleasure.
Dec 05 2013 07:04 PM
Grimshaw17
So they cant repair my phone and now it needs to be replaced. I recall telling them it was the motherboard before they replaced the camera, screen and lock button.
Dec 05 2013 04:01 PM
-
Archived4
Oh, my bad. I thought they came to sense and had a moral appifany and realised they were greedy enough charing 70% tax on fuel anyway, but thy still want to screw us over even more. How silly am I lol
Dec 05 2013 05:14 PM -
Nuttoni
I'm planning to get one of those reproduction tax discs from '85 for when they're not needed anymore, so I'll still use my holder :-P
Dec 05 2013 05:15 PM -
deanymini
Great idea Nuttoni. Love that
Dec 05 2013 05:51 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

