Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Kieranlee999

grr really need a job i might be able to enjoy the mini a bit more knowing i have some money.
Nov 02 2013 01:51 PM
  • MiniGrin's Photo
    MiniGrin
    aawwh :( what sort of job are you after?

    Nov 02 2013 11:51 PM
  • Kieranlee999's Photo
    Kieranlee999
    saturday job or evening job just to earn a bit of extra cash i dont care what i do.
    Nov 03 2013 02:54 PM
Photo

Lucas1988

why is it something really important breaks just at the wrong moment
Nov 02 2013 11:17 AM
Photo

samsfern

Kiddy seat fitted, off to buy my niece some wellies, then were of to the woods to get some chestnuts and walk the dog :D
Nov 02 2013 11:13 AM
Photo

c00mes30

Many pints drank! now sleep so i can work on he mini tomorrow!!!
Nov 02 2013 01:43 AM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    You should have carried on drinking, that way you'd have drunk yourself sober, lol!
    Nov 02 2013 11:58 AM
Photo

Grimshaw17

Time for a pint me thinks
Nov 01 2013 06:52 PM
Photo

josh austin mini city e 82

Mmmmm Yukon grey with black roof + arches ...
Nov 01 2013 04:37 PM
  • Archived4's Photo
    Archived4
    Saw one like that outside work the other day. Looked pron, freshly painted. Testify!!
    Nov 01 2013 04:38 PM
  • josh austin mini city e 82's Photo
    josh austin mini city e 82
    Wasn't mine was it ? Haha just had mine done in those exact colours ! Picking it up Monday
    Nov 01 2013 04:42 PM
  • Archived4's Photo
    Archived4
    North west mini centre?
    Nov 01 2013 11:17 PM
Photo

MrBounce

I have shaved my beard off in time for Movember!!
Oct 31 2013 10:47 PM
  • Domneon's Photo
    Domneon
    Same!

    Nov 01 2013 10:11 AM
  • the_samkingdon15's Photo
    the_samkingdon15
    (I started early so I can get some stubble by the end on November haha)
    Nov 01 2013 10:46 AM
  • gkmini's Photo
    gkmini
    I think it's pretty much impossible to grow the mustache I want to in a month so I... pre gamed a bit.
    Nov 02 2013 03:11 AM
Photo

Ryan n Angela

hideous "custom" dash gone, yeh!!! however, pipes, cables, wires and soundproofing on display...
Oct 31 2013 09:00 PM
  • Ryan n Angela's Photo
    Ryan n Angela
    got to make my own but ive gone old skool... original centre binnacle has gone back in and all she is having then is a liner and tray. got the navy blue vinyl just need the templates...
    Nov 01 2013 06:48 PM
  • Gerbil367's Photo
    Gerbil367
    Simple is efficient as they say! Love the centre binnacle look - put a pic up when you finish it so we can have a look? my effort went in the bin unfortunately!!
    Nov 04 2013 01:26 PM
  • Ryan n Angela's Photo
    Ryan n Angela
    will do
    Nov 05 2013 10:12 AM
Photo

Domneon

What red shall I go for..? 1977 car
Oct 31 2013 08:47 PM
  • Domneon's Photo
    Domneon
    It's your car, do you what you want with it!
    Nov 01 2013 06:26 PM
  • HarrysMini's Photo
    HarrysMini
    Well I searched for pearl colours and now I want a blue car... I keep changing my mind!
    Nov 01 2013 06:30 PM
  • Domneon's Photo
    Domneon
    http://www.minimag.co.uk/files/2011/07/MIM189_cover.jpg
    I'm liking this
    Nov 01 2013 06:50 PM
Photo

IainStallard

Living where I do is much easier for halloween, no trick or treaters!
Oct 31 2013 06:31 PM
  • Kieranlee999's Photo
    Kieranlee999
    im 18 and just been out with the little lad next door mmm sweets :)
    Oct 31 2013 09:15 PM
  • Tamworthbay's Photo
    Tamworthbay
    Just had idiots throwing eggs, their money they are wasting. My water is free.
    Oct 31 2013 09:41 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    Please spray them with a hose!
    Oct 31 2013 09:47 PM
Photo

jc82

amazing how the weather curbs enthusiasm
Oct 31 2013 05:49 PM
Photo

Kmonski

Winter is coming - Time to clean up the underside and waxoyl.
Oct 31 2013 11:21 AM
  • sherly's Photo
    sherly
    Ahh...glad you mentioned waxoyl - something I'd forgotten to add to the winter to-do list!
    Oct 31 2013 01:04 PM
  • HarrysMini's Photo
    HarrysMini
    Remember to do inside box sections, not just the underside of the car!
    Oct 31 2013 05:52 PM
  • Kmonski's Photo
    Kmonski
    I know what I am doing mate, I work in a garage :p Cheers anyway.

    Oct 31 2013 08:34 PM
Photo

domdee

think i have an unhealthy obsession with tundra green!
Oct 31 2013 09:57 AM
Photo

Grimshaw17

Photography work book done, Gta then get ready for uni and i get to enjoy the mini for half an hour in the process
Oct 31 2013 08:47 AM
Photo

herdy

is regretfully neglecting the mini at the moment :'(
Oct 30 2013 09:59 PM
  • SecretSugar's Photo
    SecretSugar
    Same :(
    Oct 30 2013 10:00 PM
  • the_samkingdon15's Photo
    the_samkingdon15
    I'll look after them for you :)
    Oct 30 2013 10:24 PM
  • herdy's Photo
    herdy
    These winter months are evil :(
    Oct 31 2013 10:16 AM