17 replies to this topic

#1 Mark@IR

Mark@IR

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

Ladies and gents, the new group buy! I'll run this for around a month before the orders will be finalised and placed.

12V 3A Switches - Sealed to a minium of IP65 standards

Switch Options:

16mm / 19mm / 22mm / 25mm (This is to the hole diametre not the face size - Add 2/3mm for face dia)

Body Colours;

16mm Highly Polished Stainless Steel / Anodized Black Aluminium

19mm/22mm/25mm Brushed Stainless Steel / Anodized Black Aluminium

LED Colours:

Red / Blue / Green / Yellow / White / Orange

Please state weather you'd like a RING illumination or a SPOT illumination.

The "engraved" switches will unfortunatly not be included in this group buy, still trying to push my suppliers into smaller MOQ's.

To keep pricing easy and clear any size/colour will remain as one price and pricing will depend on numbers. These are overall group order numbers not single person.

1-30 - £6.25 Per item - Includes P&P.

31-50 - £5.55 Per Item - Includes P&P.

50+ - £5.40 Per Item - Includes P&P.

Please bear in mind prices are still well below the competition, selling for anywhere from £12 up for the same equipment. 16mm switchs currently in my Ebay store for £7.49.

Any questions feel free to ask. No minium order limit for anyone so if you only want 1 thats fine.

Kindest Regards,

Mark.

Attached Files

Edited by Mark@IR, 08 March 2010 - 11:48 AM.

#2 Mark@IR

Mark@IR

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:55 AM

Howdy all!

Some more photo's and heres some recent feedback received from E-Bay from some of the switches sold;

Excellent! Fast Delivery, many thanks!

excellent eBayer! Would do business with again! Excellent quality! A*

Fast, efficient, helpful. A++

great item great communiation between seller thanks a lot

Very good service and product.Highly recommend

great ebayer, fast dispatch.... thanks

And the most random feedback i've receive for a switch yet!

Fast delivery. Nice switch. Fixed my whirlpool bath with it. a++++++++++++

Hehe, anyway, any questions give me a shout i don't bite :thumbsup:

Regards,

Mark.

Attached Files

#3 captainjack15

captainjack15

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,925 posts
  • Local Club: Somerset Rusteez

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

Any ideas, as to when you'll you sorting out the designs on the front?

Saying that I'm sure Roofless would be able to supply stickers.

I'll think :-

#4 Mark@IR

Mark@IR

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:56 PM

Any ideas, as to when you'll you sorting out the designs on the front?

Saying that I'm sure Roofless would be able to supply stickers.

I'll think :(

I wont be doing the illuminated designs for a while i'm afraid, theres just not enough demand to justify them at present. You could get stickers made for your normal switches to pop them on if you like though, i'm sure if alot of you wanted that roofless would sort you all out with a deal.

Kindest Regards,

Mark.

#5 CobraV8

CobraV8

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:42 AM

Are the lights lit all the time, or when the switch is on?

Are these momentary or latch type?

Also - are these able to be wired for hazzard flash?

I would potentially be interested in a set of 19mm brushed stainless ring lit buttons, latch type - 1 of each colour (6 in total)

Edited by CobraV8, 22 March 2010 - 01:20 AM.

#6 Mark@IR

Mark@IR

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:02 AM

On the rear of the switch you do have 2 lines for running a switched 12v line so you can have the LED constantly on if you wish.

Momentary and latching are available to order and the 6 colours in either wont be a problem either.

These are just normal switches in the way they are wired so the use of relays will be required just like any other. 12v 3amp switches so you'll need to purchase the right relays for your specification.

No problem sorting you out with the 19mm switches, once you've decided on what you want just pop in another post with what you require and we'll start making an order list.

Please see attatched photo's for our 'Key Switch'. These do NOT light up and are not certified for security uses, just handy for turning on different circuits and the such. These are able to be supplied in 19mm only at present with the 6 different colour rings which again do not light up. The bodies are only available in brushed stainless steel also, anodized black is currently not available. Will be priced the same as every other switch for this group buy only.

Kindest Regards,

Mark.

Attached Files

#7 CobraV8

CobraV8

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:51 PM

All sounds good.

My order then:

a set of 19mm brushed stainless ring lit buttons, latch type - 1 of each colour (6 in total)

PS - what I may get you to do is send them to Roofless - and get him to add some pretty labels before sending them to me.

Edited by CobraV8, 22 March 2010 - 08:53 PM.

#8 adam_93rio

adam_93rio

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:10 AM

is there a time limit on how long this will go on for? or is that to be decided

i would love some new switches and these fit the bill lovely, unfortunatly i dont get paid to the end of the month so hopefully it will last

either way i think i will get some, they are still a steal without the group buy

also, would the switches be ok to be used for the ignition like on the mk1's :mrcool:

Edited by adam_93rio, 23 March 2010 - 11:11 AM.

#9 Mark@IR

Mark@IR

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:25 PM

Hello everyone!

Apologies in the delay for getting back to you!

I've not set an ending date for this as yet due to the numbers, once there are a few people wanting some we'll start putting a deadline on it so that you don't have to wait to long!

Again, relays will be required just like any other switch so you A) Don't overload the switch and B) it'll do what you want it to do!

With regards to sending switches to Roofless and the such, not a problem. When the time comes i'll put your order into a jiffy bag and send it off to him and we'll sort a way to keep things simple for when you contact him.

When the group buy deadline is over i will contact all parties with finalising orders and payments, updates will be posted on here as to who is awaiting to finish or who has and we'll then go from there. Once all payments are in and settled it should take about 2 weeks from manufactor to my door, then 2-4 days from there to get to your house.

All items will be sent 1st class recorded from my place and i will keep hold of all the tracking numbers.

Kindest Regards,

Mark.

#10 mini_stella

mini_stella

Has A Lovely Sandy Bottom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:35 PM

Hello

we would like a set of two yellow lit ring switchs in anodized black aluminium 22mm please :)

oh and not to worry about sending them to roofless, we will sort that out at a later date. :)

Take care
Stella

#11 jameslearwood

jameslearwood

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Local Club: ALL ALONE

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:37 PM

Hi
I pm'd you but here is my order with some amendments, can i get three anodized black 19mm with white led's please ring illumination.
I'm not sure about momentary or latching is the only difference that latching stays depressed once pressed? does this effect the circuit in anyway i.e if i press a momentary switch will the light stay on when its released or only while depressed.

#12 Mark@IR

Mark@IR

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:13 PM

The momentary and latching switches will be dependant on your application, not to do with the LED. If you were using it on a horn you'd only want the switch active when you pressed it (momentary) but for turning a light on say you'll want it to stay active untill you touch it again (latching)

Kindest Regards,

Mark.

#13 jameslearwood

jameslearwood

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:41 PM

Okay make them latching then please

cheers

#14 neiloz18

neiloz18

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Local Club: S.U.N.M.C.

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:13 AM

Hi Mark

Can I get 2 Red Momentary 16mm switches 4 Red latching 16mm and 2 red keyed ones. All Stainless steel.

Thanks

Neil

#15 jameslearwood

jameslearwood

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:40 PM

Any update on when this order will go through??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users