#1 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,348 posts
  • Name: Dan

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:21 AM

Please use this thread for all stanford hall general discussion,pictures,convoys e.t.c
Ta muchly

#2 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:26 AM

Im well looking forward to this! Hopefully wont have some new Mini owner leaning on my Mini the whole time this year ^_^

Edited by sazal, 20 August 2010 - 10:29 AM.

#3 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • 4,348 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:33 AM

What happened there saz???

#4 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:40 AM

Where at Stanford?

Edited by sazal, 20 August 2010 - 10:40 AM.

#5 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • 4,348 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:14 AM

I wouldnt be happy if someone was leaning on my cooper at stanford

#6 lolly

lolly

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Local Club: BMC & TMF

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:47 AM

Hi

just wanted to ask what the proceedure is for getting tickets? I put my name down, do we have to pick them up from a pre-arranged place when we get there or how does it work?

also, would anyone like to meet up to convoy there?

ta

#7 lolly

lolly

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:50 AM

Im well looking forward to this! Hopefully wont have some new Mini owner leaning on my Mini the whole time this year ^_^

oh dear, what happened? Bonnie is not a show car by any stretch of the imagination but don't imagine I would be thrilled with the idea either.

#8 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:14 PM

oh dear, what happened? Bonnie is not a show car by any stretch of the imagination but don't imagine I would be thrilled with the idea either.

Lily was on our clubstand and was parked next to a new Mini that was on another clubstand. The guy didnt seem to leave his car all day and just stood talking to people and leaning on my car. I told him to get off it, which he did, but I had to tell him a further 2 times. Kept leaning on my rear windows which were open, so im lucky he didnt break them, let alone scratch her! Just didnt seem bothered that I he was doing it.

You just dont expect it from someone at a show, people who are supposedly meant to be passionate about Mini's too :rolleyes:

Edited by sazal, 20 August 2010 - 12:15 PM.

#9 ShoutforJoy

ShoutforJoy

One Carb Or Two?

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Local Club: TMF+, Automatic Mini Register

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:17 PM

Hi

just wanted to ask what the proceedure is for getting tickets? I put my name down, do we have to pick them up from a pre-arranged place when we get there or how does it work?

ta

Hi Lolly

You probably need to ask the first question on the TMF stand thread as you're going to be on their stand: http://www.theminifo...howtopic=163897

We're not on the stand but will be travelling from Binghan (Notts) through Leicester and would love to meet up if there's a bit of a convoy going on.

Cheers, Paul

#10 lolly

lolly

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:22 PM

Lily was on our clubstand and was parked next to a new Mini that was on another clubstand. The guy didnt seem to leave his car all day and just stood talking to people and leaning on my car. I told him to get off it, which he did, but I had to tell him a further 2 times. Kept leaning on my rear windows which were open, so im lucky he didnt break them, let alone scratch her! Just didnt seem bothered that I he was doing it.

You just dont expect it from someone at a show, people who are supposedly meant to be passionate about Mini's too :rolleyes:

you obviously have a lot of patience not to have swung for him!!! I bet, like me, your mini is your pride and joy (i've only owned her for 2 weeks but she has fast become my baby)!!! have you thought about cones all round her so people can't get too close :) - either that or if someone does it again, go lean on their mini!!!

Edited by lolly, 20 August 2010 - 12:22 PM.

#11 lolly

lolly

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:24 PM

Hi

ta

Hi Lolly

You probably need to ask the first question on the TMF stand thread as you're going to be on their stand: http://www.theminifo...howtopic=163897

We're not on the stand but will be travelling from Binghan (Notts) through Leicester and would love to meet up if there's a bit of a convoy going on.

Cheers, Paul

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Paul! I will pm you my number if you want to meet up for a convoy!!!

#12 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

you obviously have a lot of patience not to have swung for him!!! I bet, like me, your mini is your pride and joy (i've only owned her for 2 weeks but she has fast become my baby)!!! have you thought about cones all round her so people can't get too close :o - either that or if someone does it again, go lean on their mini!!!

Im quite a calm person, but I think my fella was about ready too cause he could see it was starting to annoy me! :)

#13 lolly

lolly

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

Hi

ta

Hi Lolly

Cheers, Paul

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Paul! I will pm you my number if you want to meet up for a convoy!!!

#14 mini.cooper998

mini.cooper998

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Local Club: looking

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:26 PM

should have gone and sat on his bonnet see how he liked it.

#15 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:29 PM

I was very tempted, believe me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users