• 1,072 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:17 AM

Hi, ok if you -

live / have delivered in Mainland UK,
you register on the website
you order ABS OWN BRAND FIBREGLASS PRODUCT/S
your order total is over £150.00
you order on 27th or 28th December 2010

use code - 2010ABSOBFD and get 20% discount AND we will ship for free :thumbsup:

Edited by Body stylist, 27 December 2010 - 12:25 AM.

#2 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

Previously known as suzzy 273

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Local Club: Humberside moc

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:54 AM

Hi, ok if you -

use code - 2010ABSOBFD and get 20% discount AND we will ship for free :thumbsup:

hi mate if i was to order a 2 peice front end and some brace bars would i still be able to get the discount and free delivery as the total is over 150 but the front end is the only fibreglass product which only comes to 125 cheers oh and with the brace bars do you do black fasteners or can they just be painted wit a touch of hammerite as i dont want any silver/ chrome on my car thanks

#3 minidave_69

minidave_69

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Local Club: Hilltop Minis

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:50 AM

Sweeeeeeeet, I'm after a few goodies from you guys :thumbsup:

#4 minimadjonesy

minimadjonesy

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts
  • Local Club: SMAC

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:05 AM

So, how much would a domed trailer tub kit cost, including the undercarriage??

#5 TopCatCustom

TopCatCustom

Previously known as C4NN0N.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:16 AM

Not bad timing for me! However- when you say OVER £150, and I was going to order a 2pc clubman front for exactly £150 does that qualify or do I need to add something else?

Do the 2pc clubman fronts with A panels included ever come with the lip/seam between the A panel and wing? Also do you do fibreglass bumpers- cant find any on your site- rear normal and front clubby :thumbsup:

Finally do you make these to order or off the shelf? I only ask as I wouldn't mind if it had slightly less glass &/or resin as I'm on a major weight saving mission! I know it won't save any money but a few lb's would be nice!

#6 Body stylist

Body stylist

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:00 AM

Hi, ok if you -

hi mate if i was to order a 2 peice front end and some brace bars would i still be able to get the discount and free delivery as the total is over 150 but the front end is the only fibreglass product which only comes to 125 cheers oh and with the brace bars do you do black fasteners or can they just be painted wit a touch of hammerite as i dont want any silver/ chrome on my car thanks

Front end with discount will be £100
brace bars only will be £31.50 (with 10% discount)

so unfortunatly not

but a 2 piece fitting kit will be £80.10 (with 10% discount)

would allow you to get the free delivery - saving £58.75 alone :)

the brace bars are plain steel, the hinges are stainless and the dzus are plated, but could be painted, however this may scratch of in use...

if you wish to proceed with the above order, the website wont allow the different discounts, so if you place the order, send me a pm and i will adjust the order to suit.

#7 Body stylist

Body stylist

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:03 AM

Hi, the tub with domed lid will be £360.00
the T bar will be (only 10% discount on these) £76.50
free delivery
VAT £76.39

Total £512.89

#8 Body stylist

Body stylist

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:07 AM

Not bad timing for me! However- when you say OVER £150, and I was going to order a 2pc clubman front for exactly £150 does that qualify or do I need to add something else?

Do the 2pc clubman fronts with A panels included ever come with the lip/seam between the A panel and wing? Also do you do fibreglass bumpers- cant find any on your site- rear normal and front clubby :thumbsup:

Finally do you make these to order or off the shelf? I only ask as I wouldn't mind if it had slightly less glass &/or resin as I'm on a major weight saving mission! I know it won't save any money but a few lb's would be nice!

The front will be £120.00 with the discount, so you will need to add something else...

the front does not have the seams, sorry

we supply round front bumpers (we dont make them though, so no 20% discount on them) we do not offer any clubman bumpers, sorry

we have around 60 front ends on the shelf, however we can make you one to order, the deal will still be offered, but delivery will just take a little longer

#9 james105

james105

Speeding Along Now

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:23 AM

Excellent offer, will try and make use of this!

The over £150 spend is that before or after discount?

#10 Body stylist

Body stylist

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:29 AM

Excellent offer, will try and make use of this!

The over £150 spend is that before or after discount?

after discount

#11 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

Previously known as suzzy 273

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Local Club: Humberside moc

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:39 PM

Hi, ok if you -

so unfortunatly not

but a 2 piece fitting kit will be £80.10 (with 10% discount)

would allow you to get the free delivery - saving £58.75 alone :)

the brace bars are plain steel, the hinges are stainless and the dzus are plated, but could be painted, however this may scratch of in use...

if you wish to proceed with the above order, the website wont allow the different discounts, so if you place the order, send me a pm and i will adjust the order to suit.

ok then mate cheers for that i may still order but will have to think about as you are nly up the road so the free delivery doesnt mean much to me as i could just pick them up cheers

#12 TopCatCustom

TopCatCustom

Previously known as C4NN0N.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:42 PM

The front will be £120.00 with the discount, so you will need to add something else...

we supply round front bumpers (we dont make them though, so no 20% discount on them) we do not offer any clubman bumpers, sorry

we have around 60 front ends on the shelf, however we can make you one to order, the deal will still be offered, but delivery will just take a little longer

Cool, so if I added a standard mk3 fg bootlid would that just top the total?

#13 Body stylist

Body stylist

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:00 PM

Cool, so if I added a standard mk3 fg bootlid would that just top the total?

yes that should be fine

#14 minimadjonesy

minimadjonesy

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts
  • Local Club: SMAC

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:07 PM

Hi, the tub with domed lid will be £360.00
the T bar will be (only 10% discount on these) £76.50
free delivery
VAT £76.39

Total £512.89

OK, now just because my wife saw the flat lid trailer, how much for the same but with the flat lid??
also, what will i need to finish the trailer off? indespension units? lights?

#15 AdamBilsy

AdamBilsy

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

Hi, ok if you -

so unfortunatly not

I've just tried adding the 2 piece front and Brace Bars to the cart and with the discount it comes to £ 150.40. Or am I missing something?

Also what do we select for postage? the 'Please contact us for shipping' box?

Edited by AdamBilsy, 27 December 2010 - 03:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users