#1 Spud_133

Spud_133

mmm potato and cheese....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Local Club: C&T Classics

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:43 PM

So, go on then, what irritates you when your driving? Be it in a mini or in any car. I have a few, for example, when overtaking cars people put their foot dog and the little 998 struggles, or when people sit really close trying to intimidate you because your in a small car. People sitting behind you with their headlights on mainbeam, and lots more. What are yours?

#2 RobFox

RobFox

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:49 PM

I hate the blue headlights ( xenon? ) , they are unnecessarily bright!

I find being in a mini, maybe due to how low they are, other peoples headlights seem brighter than when sat in higher cars :)

#3 Carlos W

Carlos W

Mine is purple, but I have been told that's normal

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,110 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

People who permanently sit in the middle lane on motorways, even if there's nothing in the inside lane!

#4 cooperdan

cooperdan

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,729 posts
  • Local Club: N/A

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:51 PM

Yeh the one up your arse is my biggest hatred..But i just slow it down abit then when it comes to that roundabout i leave the beep behind 1 up!! Urm others be the crappy british roads with pot hole every 20 yards, People who dont understand right of way on roundabouts.. then they look at you thinking idiot you dont even know its your right away...But really you are the one in the right not you....ME!!!!!! Ok maybe thats my worst one :)

#5 cookie4343

cookie4343

**Caution: Do Not Feed Alcohol**

• Traders
  • 2,257 posts
  • Local Club: CV1 Mini's

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:53 PM

learner drivers because they do 20 in a 30 and black cabs because they think they own the road lol

#6 minilee94

minilee94

Up Into Fourth

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

up london cabby drivers in the middle on 2 lanes and when you squeeze past they look at you like your in the wrong .... me and my dad have noticed they all do it lol :)

#7 sonikk4

sonikk4

Twisted Paint Polisher!!!

• Admin
  • 15,909 posts
  • Name: Neil

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:57 PM

For me as i do a lot of motorway driving its people who sit in the middle and outside lanes when the inside lane is free. WHY you ignorant retards those two lanes are for overtaking not for your personal use. Also fog lights, use them when its foggy as that is why they are fitted but not when there is no fog. If i remember right in Germany if you use your fog lights any other time than when its foggy you will get stopped and spot fined.

If you tailgate me my brakes work really really well so why do it, i am not a slow driver and i will let you pass but if you try to force me then i will take my time >:) .

Indicators, they are not an optional extra they are there for a reason use the damn things we cannot read minds or at least i cannot and i cannot use my crystal ball when i'm driving :withstupid: .

That's my gripes

#8 tom3112

tom3112

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Local Club: British Mini Club

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:57 PM

learner drivers because they do 20 in a 30 and black cabs because they think they own the road lol

i dont :)

although my friend just got a new polo today and he was doing 20 in 30's. Bearing in mind it was his first drive in his car. I just smoked him. (up to the speed limit ofcourse..)

Myself i hate the blue headlights, and people that just dont pay attention to things happening on the road

#9 fordson

fordson

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:03 PM

when mini decides to develop a new rattle every time I get in it. those people who brake irraticly for no apparent reason also cyclists that swerve all over the road oh and when your driving through a town or city and pedestrians that just seem to walk/run out in front of you and look at you as if it was you fault. Ahhhh that better I needed a good rant :)

#10 Spud_133

Spud_133

mmm potato and cheese....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Local Club: C&T Classics

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:03 PM

Yeah fog lights in day time! Just really irritates me for more reason. Or even the people who have their side lights and their fog lights on in the dark, it's like, JUST PUT YOUR HEADLIGHTS ON!!!

#11 jamie@thefatgarage

jamie@thefatgarage

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:05 PM

I agree with the middle lane drivers one. I'd shoot them all without hesitation if I could get away with it.

Most people in very highly polished completely original Rover 213's, the ones with tartan rugs on the parcel shelf and the driver wearing brown leather gloves....... doing 25 down the de-restricted road with 45 cars behind them.

#12 Sam14

Sam14

TMF Mug

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

The slow lane on the m5, not because i hate being slow or i'm a middle lane hogger because its neither of those, its just the fact that lorries have used it so much its made there tire indents on the road so when your travelling at 70-75mph and go in the slow lane because cars are shorter wheel base than lorries specially my fiesta mk6 (long lights up the back) which results one wheel gets pulled into the 'groove' so to speak and then because of the short wheel base, the other slips in and out of the other causing your car to weave like a beaver :) haha Just imagine that at more than 80mph and sometimes those things can get deep haha

#13 Sam14

Sam14

TMF Mug

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:08 PM

OH ALSO.... people who leave it till there half way across joining another lane on the motorway to then suddenly signal..

It's like ' Oh my im half way over into this lane im sure ive forgotten to do something..OH WAIT THATS IT. *signal*, whys that idiot flashing and beeping at me? hmm'

#14 Carlos W

Carlos W

Mine is purple, but I have been told that's normal

• TMF+ Member
  • 10,110 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:14 PM

For me as i do a lot of motorway driving its people who sit in the middle and outside lanes when the inside lane is free. WHY you ignorant retards those two lanes are for overtaking not for your personal use. Also fog lights, use them when its foggy as that is why they are fitted but not when there is no fog. If i remember right in Germany if you use your fog lights any other time than when its foggy you will get stopped and spot fined.

If you tailgate me my brakes work really really well so why do it, i am not a slow driver and i will let you pass but if you try to force me then i will take my time >:) .

Indicators, they are not an optional extra they are there for a reason use the damn things we cannot read minds or at least i cannot and i cannot use my crystal ball when i'm driving :withstupid: .

That's my gripes

I completely agree

#15 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:17 PM

People who pull out then go really slow!

Or the people that go really slow round the bends but put their foot down on the straight bits!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users