Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:54 AM

mini seat bels
Condition: [used]
Price: [£10 each or £35 a set]

i brought a box full of mini seat belts as i wanted a set of red belts but i dont need the others so i have loads of spares including a complete set of silver/grey belts,2 black front belts inertia with clips, 2 siler grey inertia front belts with clips, 2 brown/grey front belts with clips all prices plus postage but collection is always welcome will also listen to offers.
picture is of the ebay auction i brought them from and i paid £65 for the box not looking to make a profit i justy dont need the rest so the price is just to obey with forum rules
carl

Attached Files

Edited by carlos-1975, 17 March 2011 - 10:04 AM.

#2 wayne wright

wayne wright

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:02 AM

mini seat bels

i brought a box full of mini seat belts as i wanted a set of red belts but i dont need the others so i have loads of spares including a complete set of silver/grey belts,2 black front belts inertia with clips, 2 siler grey inertia front belts with clips, 2 brown/grey front belts with clips all prices plus postage but collection is always welcome will also listen to offers i will update with pictures tomorrow
carl

And you say i buy cheap and sell for a profit, pot calling the kettle black i think.

#3 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:06 AM

mini seat bels

i brought a box full of mini seat belts as i wanted a set of red belts but i dont need the others so i have loads of spares including a complete set of silver/grey belts,2 black front belts inertia with clips, 2 siler grey inertia front belts with clips, 2 brown/grey front belts with clips all prices plus postage but collection is always welcome will also listen to offers i will update with pictures tomorrow
carl

And you say i buy cheap and sell for a profit, pot calling the kettle black i think.

i dont want to make a profit so please keep your opinions to yourself i might get the set of red belts for cheap but i will not be making a profit unlike you mr wright

#4 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:08 AM

mini seat bels

carl

i dont want to make a profit so please keep your opinions to yourself i might get the set of red belts for cheap but i will not be making a profit unlike you mr wright

i didnt buy a 6 clock original dash for £50 then sell the dash alone for £150 the clocks for £200 i know your game mr accountant

Edited by carlos-1975, 17 March 2011 - 09:24 AM.

#5 wayne wright

wayne wright

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:24 AM

mini seat bels

carl

i didnt buy a 6 clock original dash for £50 then sell the dash alone for £150 the clocks for £200 i know your game mr accountant

I did not pay £50 i gave him £200 so get your facks right before you wrongly accuse people. Never mind anyway good luck with your sale fellow mini fan.

Edited by wayne wright, 17 March 2011 - 10:24 AM.

#6 89mini-boy

89mini-boy

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Local Club: OXMOC

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:36 AM

hey do you have a pair of front red inertias or a the ones in the picture the ones you have used?? also how mush would postage be for the two? :cry:

#7 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

SORRY YEAH THE RED ONES ARE THE ONES I HAVE HAD OUT OF IT THAT WAS THE REASON FOR BUYING THEM
CARL

#8 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

also interestd in swaps for other mini parts w.h.y
carl

#9 89mini-boy

89mini-boy

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Local Club: OXMOC

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

SORRY YEAH THE RED ONES ARE THE ONES I HAVE HAD OUT OF IT THAT WAS THE REASON FOR BUYING THEM
CARL

ok mate thanks anyway :cry:

#10 LolaAuto

LolaAuto

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:13 PM

you got a full set of black ones in good nick ?

#11 Udo

Udo

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

How much for the set of black fronts with clips, posted please

Where abouts are you as there is no location in your profile cheers

#12 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:43 PM

you got a full set of black ones in good nick ?

i have no black rears sorry
carl

#13 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:44 PM

How much for the set of black fronts with clips, posted please

Where abouts are you as there is no location in your profile cheers

i am in west bromwich
£28 delivered two black inertia with clips or £20 collected
carl

#14 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:21 PM

update with what i have left avaliable
2 red rear lap belts with clips
2 silvergrey rear 3 point belts none inertia no clips
complete set of silver grey belts front and 3 point rear none inertia with clips
and possibly the red ones as my son deceided he wants harnesses instead but i have pmed 89 mini-boy as he asked first

Attached Files

Edited by carlos-1975, 18 March 2011 - 05:55 PM.

#15 carlos-1975

carlos-1975

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:45 PM

update with what i have left avaliable
2 red rear lap belts with clips
2 silvergrey rear 3 point belts none inertia no clips
complete set of silver grey belts front and 3 point rear none inertia with clips
and possibly the red ones as my son deceided he wants harnesses instead but i have pmed 89 mini-boy as he asked first

complete set of red belts provisionaly sold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users