8 replies to this topic

#1 muddd001

muddd001

TMFs Calender King

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:07 PM

For all you people who want a Mini and are to young to get one, can't afford one or other reasons join the new facebook group Future Mini Drivers. http://www.facebook....156589791081582
This group is for all of us to talk about our Mini Ideas, Mini Related Gifts we get, How our Mini Saving is coming along and talk to people who want to get a Mini as well.
Please Join

Many Thanks
Dan

#2 muddd001

muddd001

TMFs Calender King

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

*BUMP* There must be a few Future Mini Drivers on the Forum

#3 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:22 PM

You're gonna end up like me kidda... in the scene since before you were born but you'll end up with a crap job and a Metro because you cant afford a Mini. AWESOME!!

#4 muddd001

muddd001

TMFs Calender King

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

Well I don't mind the crap job as long as it's easy but not sure about the metro
Have you ever had a mini?

#5 Cooperman

Cooperman

Uncle Cooperman, Voted Mr TMF 2011

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,036 posts
  • Local Club: MCR, HAMOC, Chelmsford M.C.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:07 PM

What a super topic and a really good idea.
I've a photo which I found again only yesterday of my then 4-year-old Grandson trying to undo the wheel nuts on my son's 970 Cooper 'S'. Said grandson is 16 now and 17 in November and his Mini Cooper MPI is almost finished and ready for the road. He starts his apprenticeship on Monday in motor vehicle technology with Nissan Technology Centre.
You young guys are the future of Mini ownership and enjoyment.
Keep your enthusiasm until you are my age, that's 70, and you'll enjoy Minis all your lives.

#6 muddd001

muddd001

TMFs Calender King

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:53 AM

Thank You very much, I have had my enthusiasm for mini's since I was 5, My Uncle has had 3 mini's and started restoring one but then sold it on, My dad had 2 Mini Vans and a clubman before I was born but I'm the only one in the family fighting for a lovely mini. I came so close once to getting a Mini Jet Black, it only needed an engine, but my Dad refused and I suppose he was right as we don't have a garage and it would of just rusted away anything I spent on it. But I have had plenty of oner crazes that have lasted a couple of months but my Mini enthusiasm has been going strong for 9 years so hopefully I will get my mini soon.

#7 muddd001

muddd001

TMFs Calender King

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:37 PM

BUMP

#8 muddd001

muddd001

TMFs Calender King

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:02 PM

BUMP angain to promote it

#9 KJM

KJM

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:39 AM

What a super topic and a really good idea.
I've a photo which I found again only yesterday of my then 4-year-old Grandson trying to undo the wheel nuts on my son's 970 Cooper 'S'. Said grandson is 16 now and 17 in November and his Mini Cooper MPI is almost finished and ready for the road. He starts his apprenticeship on Monday in motor vehicle technology with Nissan Technology Centre.
You young guys are the future of Mini ownership and enjoyment.
Keep your enthusiasm until you are my age, that's 70, and you'll enjoy Minis all your lives.

I did my apprenticeship there and stayed for many years after; good company to work for! It can lead to a good career from that apprenticeship so good luck to him!
There's a couple of Mini guys there too ;-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Future, Mini, Drivers, aford, classic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users