Photo

Ramp & Wrench, Car Lifts For Hire By The Hour (Tools Too!)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rampandwrench

rampandwrench

Starting My Mini Up

• Traders
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:36 PM

Hi all,

I’m James, and I run Ramp & Wrench, the Midland’s only Do-It-Yourself car & motorcycle service and repair garage. We're based in Coventry, here -

http://maps.google.c...wrench&t=m&z=11

Basically, we have two 2 post lifts, that will pretty much cater for all cars, and two 400kg motorbike lifts, with most tools for hire to accompany the use of lifts, should it be required. Costs start at £10 per hour for a lift, and £5 per hour for tools. We also sell Rock oil products on-site, and can get most parts and other consumables for both cars and motorbikes within the hour, or at the very least in 24hrs, ready for when you roll in to use the lift.

If you don't want us to supply anything, you don't have to use our tools, oils, or parts - your more than welcome to bring your own.

As a bit of background personal info, I am an ex-motorcycle racer, Instructor for for Ron Haslam Race School, an ACU Clerk of the Course, as well as being a circuit commentator and a TV presenter for the Hottrax Power Cup & Sorrymate.com Endurance Series.

If you find this concept of interest as an alternative to traditional service & repair garages, and would consider it worthy of a visit, don’t hesitate to contact me via [email protected], or give me a buzz on 07527916166. Ramp & Wrench also has a website where you can glean a bit of info, and some photo's, too. Should you want to explore a bit more, it’s www.rampandwrench.co.uk

Hope to see you all soon!

James

#2 Frank the Tank

Frank the Tank

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Local Club: Yet to find one local - ish

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:43 PM

Too far for me but sounds like an excellent idea.

#3 Shifty

Shifty

Sponsored by Fosters (tm)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,128 posts
  • Name: Sean
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

Nice idea and I hope it works out for you.

#4 Carlos W

Carlos W

Mine is purple, but I have been told that's normal

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,110 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:51 AM

A bit far for me too, but would make the atf fluid change on my mondeo easier

#5 rampandwrench

rampandwrench

Starting My Mini Up

• Traders
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:59 PM

Thanks for the kind wishes all, I hope it goes well too!

Sorry if I'm a bit far out for some, but if it does go very well, I'll be looking for expansion possibilities!

If your ever popping by, do have a gander, I'm sure you'll appreciate the layout.

Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users