3 replies to this topic

#1 joss

joss

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

I would like to make contact with with anybody who is a hayabusa junkie all I seem to do is race German cars (boring) please someone reply

#2 edsmini

edsmini

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

you better not be abusing my old mini, Lol. it never raced anyone when i had it :D :D :D

its the look of amazement from other drivers when you drop the gears and give it the right foot.
Join a car club. car clubs organise road trips, track days etc. i went to the IMM in 2009 at longbridge. i have never seen so many minis in my life. we camped there for the 4 days. sun was shining, loads of beers and surrounded by a bunch of mini mad folk. there were some minis there from other countries that i would have had serious doubts about travelling such a distance in :ohno: but they got there.

Ed

#3 cptkirk

cptkirk

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
  • Local Club: B.M.C. + Chiminiclub

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:57 AM

all I seem to do is race German cars (boring)

I know that feeling....On the first Sunday of almost every month we get the People coming from far and wide to the Goodwood breakfast club meet, its a static show on the start/finish straight and usually themed but there are all manner of cars turn up, so I look forward to those Sunday morning blasts, maybe head down here for for a meet one time, its not that far from you, a bit more than an hour should get you down here. Be warned if its raining I aint playing, been there, its just too damn easy to spin in the wet.

its the look of amazement from other drivers when you drop the gears and give it the right foot.

Oh yes it is.....I often say this to people - its not the first look in the rear view mirror its the second with a stare of amazement that your still all over them, then they realize your probably faster and pull out the way.....

#4 joss

joss

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

But the adrenalin hit is great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users