#1 Jonston

Jonston

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

Hello.

(To start I do apologise, I'm new to forums, but I'm sure I will get the hang of it)

My name is Jon and I have recently taken the plunge into starting my own business in automotive upholstery called JCS Custom Trim Ltd based in Shropshire. At the moment i am mainly focusing on everything mini, classic to current mini's.

What I do here is take old shabby classic mini interiors and turn them into the perfect finishing piece for your Mini.

I have 2 different designs currently, but these can be made in many different variations of piping colours and stitching

Attached File  image.jpg   84.43K   95 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   36.95K   27 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   34.05K   39 downloads

Attached File  image.jpg   57.15K   38 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   42.39K   45 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   50.33K   41 downloads

There are 3 different ways you can buy these seats

1. £550 buy now price
2. £450 swap with what you have got - as long as yours aren't destroyed!
3. £225 + £10 postage, for a full set of covers consisting of 2x headrest, 2x front seat bases, 2x front seat backs, 1x rear seat back, 1x rear seat base - please allow 2-3 weeks covers to be made to your spec!! You will need a tin of spray adhesive and the original cover fixings to fit these covers. Not supplied with head bezels!

Rear covers for £110 delivered

I have both of these sets for sale at the moment so are available for 'swap with what you have got' straight away.

I offer swap with what you have got to make life easier for you and myself! You don't have to wait around for your seats to be trimmed and have a car with no seats for days/weeks. You basically come to me, swap them over job done! Plus you are getting money off swapping what you have!

If you are interested in these seats just get in touch, I now work from home so the computer is always on.

Hopefully look forward to meeting some of you soon!

Thanks for looking

#2 Jonston

Jonston

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

The white set is now sold but I will be making another set later this week to replace this set.

Black set is still available.

#3 minipickup

minipickup

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

Hi, do you do trim for the later MPI style seats with twin post head rests? I only want to cover a pair (for my pickup), probably in black. The interior is like a Mk2 Cooper so the retro look of your trim looks good.

#4 Jonston

Jonston

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

minipickup
Posted Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Hi, do you do trim for the later MPI style seats with twin post head rests? I only want to cover a pair (for my pickup), probably in black. The interior is like a Mk2 Cooper so the retro look of your trim looks good.

Hi, thanks for the question, yes I can do MPI style seats but need a cover to copy! I only have patterns for the older mini at the moment due to only just starting up. But if you wanted a set making for you I can make them up as long as you send me just one seats worth of covers + headrest, And I will take the postage cost off the final price! They aren't that hard to get off.
Sorry, a pain I know but don't have the pattern so this is the only way I can think of doing it.

#5 Jonston

Jonston

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hi all, I have this set of classic mini Mpi/Spi seats for sale that I have just finished, check them out! If interested just drop me a PM and I will get back to you!

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1558.l2649

#6 Jonston

Jonston

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

Mini Mpi/Spi front and rear seats, 10% OFF SWAP PRICE IN JANUARY.
Now £450 Swap with what you have got!! Saving you £50 - JANUARY ONLY!!
Buy Now price £600
Covers can be made to your spec, you choose your piping colour and stitching colour!! £275

Attached File  image.jpg   81.73K   82 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   40.96K   29 downloads

Mini 1972-1992 front and rear seats, 10% OFF SWAP PRICE IN JANUARY
Now £405 Swap with what you have got!! Saving you £45 - JANUARY ONLY!!
Buy Now £550
Covers can be made to your spec, you choose your piping and stitching colour!! £225

Attached File  image.jpg   57.15K   17 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   42.39K   12 downloads

Mini Rear seat, back and base
£200 + delivery
Covers can be made to your spec, you choose your piping and stitching colour!! £100 + delivery

Attached File  image.jpg   63.91K   15 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   47.39K   11 downloads

#7 Jonston

Jonston

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Mpi set Now Sold.
Still have the black set and rear seat for sale
Black and cream interior coming soon!

#8 Jonston

Jonston

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

Black and Cream interior For Sale £550 buy now or £450 swap with what you have got.
With matching headrests (not pictured)
Can also supply matching door card covers on request for £50 half black half cream.

Attached File  image.jpg   56.6K   21 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   67.2K   14 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   76.8K   6 downloads

Please message me if interested. Thanks.

#9 Jonston

Jonston

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

£50 OFF RRP!! On these two sets. Only offered on forum. So don't miss out.

Attached File  image.jpg   56.6K   13 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   67.2K   5 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   76.8K   3 downloads

Black vinyl, cream piping and cream stitching
£400 swap with what you have got, or Buy now price £500
Matching headrests included

Attached File  image.jpg   73.63K   16 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   47.08K   10 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   82.66K   10 downloads

Black Vinyl, red piping and red stitching
£400 swap with what you have got, or Buy now price £500
Matching headrests included

#10 ade916

ade916

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:15 PM

Hi

I am looking for a full leather set could you do one for me? Mini Sprite 1994

Hope you can help

Ade

#11 Jonston

Jonston

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:00 PM

Black and cream centres now sold!
Black and red set now sold!

2 more classic mini seat sets for sale

1. Half black leather seats with charcoal/grey matte grip vinyl centres and black stitching (stops you sliding around)
£500 swap with what you have got or £600 buy it now

2. Grained Black vinyl, cream piping and matching cream stitching
£450 swap with what you have got or £550 buy it now

Both sets are ready to go. Viewing is welcome, just get in touch.

#12 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,883 posts
  • Local Club: RAF Mini Club

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:45 PM

Jon,

I wanted to give you a bump for a great service, and as a fellow Shropshire lad (I'm originally from Shifnal), but wanted to ask - Would you be able to colour match interior leathers?

The reason I ask is i find a lot of the later cars i view (MPi/SPi varients) they have tired, faded or dulled colour on the seats. Myself, I'm looking at a later MPi with the black/nickel interior that often browns or fades. Would you be able to make a copy of these as in the picture below?

Regards

Steve

BTyRrwB2kKGrHgoOKkYEjlLmTDiBKKSBLEekg_3.

interieur_mini_sportspack_sportpack_rove

kit_sieges_interieurs_banquettes_cuir_vi

Edited by Steve220, 13 January 2015 - 08:45 PM.

#13 Richie83

Richie83

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:52 PM

I would be very interested in some SPi ones if you've got them. Is it possible to dye the grey plastic trim black?

#14 Tata Steva

Tata Steva

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:29 AM

I am looking for full recover set for my upcoming 1995 Rover Mini 1.3i.... With shipping to Toronto, Canada with Royal Mail.

Please, reply to me with your offer directly to

[email protected]

#15 Jonston

Jonston

Learner Driver

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:00 PM

Hi All

Just wanted to post some pictures of recent work.

If you like what you see and are interested in seat kits or retrims feel free to get in touch directly via email.
[email protected]

Come find us on Facebook - JCS Custom Trim
Or Instagram - JCSCUSTOMTRIM

Attached File  image.jpg   95.75K   13 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   86.79K   15 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   44.82K   5 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   26.89K   16 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   66.54K   10 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   33.8K   14 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   24.17K   6 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   81.8K   11 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   61.72K   10 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   66.02K   20 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   64.01K   14 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   76.15K   16 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   50.33K   15 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   94.46K   5 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   53.08K   26 downloads
Attached File  image.jpg   63.31K   18 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   82.12K   8 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   74.44K   13 downloads
Attached File  image.jpg   29.44K   14 downloads

Edited by Jonston, 26 March 2015 - 03:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users