51 replies to this topic

#1 crf150

crf150

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

As It says in the title, I'm not sure wether to try and carry on building my mini up or just break it down for bits, would anyone be interested in any bits ? Would preferable like a lot of interest before I agree to selling it for parts

Edited by crf150, 03 April 2014 - 06:36 PM.

#2 Will16

Will16

Wants a custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:21 PM

Have you got a Mountney steering wheel boss?

#3 miniman91

miniman91

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:34 PM

have you any pictures of it? what condition is the shell in?

#4 crf150

crf150

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:00 PM

Some of the main bits that I have are,
2 998 engines
classic cobra seats(front)
Seats that came out of the mini originally(front and back)
New centre console
Door cards and quarter panel cards
Boot liner kit
4 12x6 revolutions that need a refurb
Tartan red paint to paint a whole mini(with everything needed to prep/prime)
The shell(not much work needed on it, just needs boot repair section, valance etc)
Twin HS2 carb setup
Doors
2 core radiator

#5 crf150

crf150

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:01 PM

I have a steering wheel and boss! Not sure what it is though, I'll see what photos I've got now

#6 Rocket.

Rocket.

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

Any pictures of the twin Hs2's ?

#7 JonnyAlpha

JonnyAlpha

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts
  • Local Club: Exmoor Minis

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:21 PM

As It says in the title, I'm not sure wether to try and carry on building my mini up or just break it down for bits, would anyone be interested in any bits ? Would preferable like a lot of interest before I agree to selling it for parts

Always a shame to see a project not completed and being considered for breaking up :-( but embarking on a restoration and seeing it through is not easy granted, I've taken over my Son's!! Iv'e tried to save money wherever I can as its a hobby, most of my outlay to be honest has gone on tools and consumables :-) If you do decide to break and sell I'm sure you'll get rid of most on here or ebay?

If you do sell up what heads do the 998's have leaded or unleaded? And what colour is the centre console and door cards? 

#8 crf150

crf150

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:21 PM

ec48543063b11a4dd2b74cb875b8a65f_zpsa9e2
Here is a picture of the steering wheel, I haven't got a close up one but can get one if your interested ! Black steering wheel with red stitching - like new (I suppose this is worthless to you as your looking for the boss)

#9 crf150

crf150

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

Always a shame to see a project not completed and being considered for breaking up :-( but embarking on a restoration and seeing it through is not easy granted, I've taken over my Son's!! Iv'e tried to save money wherever I can as its a hobby, most of my outlay to be honest has gone on tools and consumables :-) If you do decide to break and sell I'm sure you'll get rid of most on here or ebay?

If you do sell up what heads do the 998's have leaded or unleaded? And what colour is the centre console and door cards?

Money is the problem at the moment ! I'm not short of it, just trying to buy another car as my daily !!

Centre console is plain black, door cards are black with red stitching

#10 JonnyAlpha

JonnyAlpha

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts
  • Local Club: Exmoor Minis

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

Money is the problem at the moment ! I'm not short of it, just trying to buy another car as my daily !!

Can you posts pics when you get a chance - thanks

#11 Bodderz

Bodderz

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

Could you send me a picture of the classic cobra seats??

#12 Will16

Will16

Wants a custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

Thanks for the offer, but im bidding on one on eBay! Also, is it on 7.5 discs on the front?

#13 crf150

crf150

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

Could you send me a picture of the classic cobra seats??

4612a044786c638270fb0615d76decb1_zps53e0

#14 crf150

crf150

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

Thanks for the offer, but im bidding on one on eBay! Also, is it on 7.5 discs on the front?

Sorry, drums all round

#15 crf150

crf150

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

Can you posts pics when you get a chance - thanks
Will have to be on Tuesday, haven't got any photos of the cards at the moment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users