#1 TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

Hi,

Just made an account on this forum as my beloved Mini Cooper Sport 200 in Tahiti Blue has been stolen. The scumbags took out the windscreen, and pushed it away.

Here's a pic, please look out for it.

Thanks

Attached Files

#2 1275gtowner

1275gtowner

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

whats the location mate 

#3 TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

Bexley, kent

#4 Badboytunes

Badboytunes

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  • Local Club: MINIS Unleashed

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

Im trying t figure out how to post this on my facebook. All of my friends are mini owners and some reside in that area. Will keep a look out.

Bastards!!!

#5 smithyboy

smithyboy

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

Crap Bexley? which part? Gonna have to try and clear the garage out to store mine :(

#6 smithyboy

smithyboy

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:33 AM

I'll keep an eye out as well mate, why can't bastards just leave other people cars alone esp ones like mini's which normally have a fair amount of time and love from the owners invested in them :( hope you get it back soon

Also hope you don't mind I've posted it up on my fb page has the majority of my mates are from Bexley or the surrounding areas so if they see anything I'll let you know

Edited by smithyboy, 18 April 2014 - 09:41 AM.

#7 TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:39 AM

Yes, near the village. It's unfair how we work for this and it gets taken away. One was stollen in Wilmington I see, so maybe it was the same people. About 6 months ago, the badges were stolen, and I pay to live in a nice neighbour hood! Just worried as I have many other cars!

#8 megamini_jb

megamini_jb

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,491 posts
  • Name: Jamie

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:54 AM

******* bastards! Can't believe they took the windscreen out! Nothing safe nowadays, hope you find him :( looks lovely

#9 TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:06 AM

Thank you, was beautiful. The police was round just a sec ago, the window trim they left behind had no prints on it :( Going to go round to the local scrap yards, dealers and leave pics of the car incase it comes in as a trade or for scrap. Thanks for your responses, I just don't think it will be found: or if it is a year later stripped for it's mint parts and as a rusty shell :(

#10 Stuart_BRG

Stuart_BRG

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

Words fail me. I really hope you get it back, I can imagine how upset you'd be about it.

#11 CityEPete

CityEPete

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

Why is it that we have a right game trying to register an imported car here yet these ******* just rock up and take nice cars that must be being sold on to europe? bastards :-(

#12 TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM

They didn't take the key, it has an emobilizer so it won't be sold on as a car. But probably sold on for parts, I understand the cost of some of the parts, being original. Such a shame, will miss it kinda put me off them now, after the other car being crashed by a family member starting to lose it with cars!

#13 BEV1S

BEV1S

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

I had mine stolen from wilmington in february identical to yours, when did it happen and how do you think they took it?

#14 TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

TahitiBlueMiniSport2000

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

I had mine stolen from wilmington in february identical to yours, when did it happen and how do you think they took it?

Right. I went to bed at 11 and woke at 4 to get my race car yesterday evening. I got ready which took 10 mins and went outside. I noticed the car was gone of my drive, which is full of cars (5). They must come by my house every day, as it is always boxed in, yesterday it was vulnerable. They took the rear windscreen out and released the handbrake and rolled it down the road to a transponder I suppose. I know they didn't start it as it's very, very loud. I went in and called 101 and the cops arrived. They lefts the rear window trim behind, so that was finger print checked, but with no success. It's unlikely I will get my baby back, everyone is so upset. I heard about your car going missing, such a shame, seems like they are after these sort of minis, ironic as it was my b-day today and my parents got me a mini card!
Such a shame :-(

Edited by TahitiBlueMiniSport2000, 18 April 2014 - 08:58 PM.

#15 BEV1S

BEV1S

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

Almost certain it must be the same people...mine was in the garage for a month and the first day i parked it in wilmington it was stolen, it has to someone local and i reckon they're being stored locally as well just hope i spot yours. if anyone has a mini in this area youve got to get a tracker fitted asap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users