2 replies to this topic

#1 willava182

willava182

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:53 PM

Got told by admiral (current insurer) that I can not to an engine swap over a 26% bhp increase, so I told them to err do one?, can anyone recommend a good insurer that allows engine swaps. Keep in mind Im 18 been driving 1 year and a half. 1 years ncb.
Bhp wise it's going from about 68bhp to 117bhp, so more like a 72% increase or a 110% increase from a standard mini engine haha.

Any recommendations? :)

Edited by willava182, 02 December 2014 - 01:54 PM.

#2 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,889 posts
  • Local Club: BMC

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:20 PM

I'm surprised admiral even told you that! They're usually rubbish with modifications.

Chris knot were awesome with my on any performance car. http://www.chrisknott.co.uk Not sure what they'll be like on a teenager with a highly modified car though..

You could always try sky with the car club discount?

Edited by Steve220, 02 December 2014 - 03:21 PM.

#3 willava182

willava182

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

I'm surprised admiral even told you that! They're usually rubbish with modifications.
Chris knot were awesome with my on any performance car. http://www.chrisknott.co.uk Not sure what they'll be like on a teenager with a highly modified car though..
You could always try sky with the car club discount?

I forced them to tell me why, I think I said something along the lines of 'it's very disrespectful to give me a one line response'
The moment was a bit heated haha.

I'll give them a call :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users