Jump to content


Engine Conversion Number

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Richie83


    One Carb Or Two?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Location: Somerset

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:38 PM

I need to change the V5C and update insurance with an engine number. Trouble is the engine isn't standard and has a K1100 conversion, so what's the best way forward?

Extra info:

I have spoken to Specialist Components and they will be supplying a letter to show size, date converted and original receipt. I understand this is needed as change was made before I owned the car.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Richie83, 15 June 2015 - 04:42 PM.

#2 nicklouse


    Moved Into The Garage

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,957 posts
  • Location: Not Yorkshire
  • Local Club: Anonyme Miniholiker

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:59 PM

Engine number can be whatever you want. If there is a number still on the block use that or make up something that you like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mini Spares