#1 Shingler4596

Shingler4596

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Local Club: South Wales Mini Club

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:18 PM

Had WiredByWilson make me a hazard switch loom for my 1995 sidewalk as I couldn't wrap my head around it and from the moment I messaged him to the moment I received it he was nothing but helpful. And the loom itself is very well put together and easy to install. I was pleasantly surprised actually at how good it is. I would definitely recommend him for anything you need done with wiring. Great great service.

#2 Mini ManannĂ¡n

Mini ManannĂ¡n

Well I'll be buggered if I can find it

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
  • Local Club: man Estate

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:22 AM

You get what you pay for with David.  Might cost a bit more but by jingo you get good stuff.

#3 WiredbyWilson

WiredbyWilson

WiredByWilson

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Local Club: WiredByWilson

Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:32 PM

That's what we're here for :)

We're always contactable, and only too happy to help . We always insist that everything is just so, which is why we make everything bespoke and to the clients spec. We now have an industrial electronics testing manager on board as a consultant so things are improving all the time and we strive to make things more compact.

Don't be swayed by others offering better prices with inferior products. Come talk to us.

We are the only UK supplier of pre-wired Savage switches - and are Trademark'd to ensure you get the genuine UK products that are ISO safe for car use - accept no imitation!

We don't compromise on quality or safety in our work.

David :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users