76 replies to this topic

#46 Icey

Icey

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:11 PM

Will you be providing food like you did at Combe a couple years back? Nom nom nom

You mean with West Country Minis? We always do! We'll be at Combe this weekend for the Summer Action Day with the triple burner and a mountain of bacon, burgers, sausages and cake. MAD is a bit bigger again for us this year as we'll have our own track session and a 50 car stand.

Will you be going to Atwell motor show in July? I hear they're trying to get at least 60 minis present.

Without wishing to turn this into a West Country thread - yes, we've got a few people going there.

#47 cooperd70

cooperd70

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:31 PM

I haven't no, I would like to think they'll sell a Sunday only ticket, or pay at the Gate situation. I'm only 30 mins away so would be good to get down there for the day. But I'm not going to be paying £100 for just Sunday entry.

mini_surfari - according to the IMM 2019 web site tickets for entry on the Sunday will be ava on the gate on the day. There is not further info than that currently as to price etc.

#48 mini_surfari

mini_surfari

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:56 PM

I haven't no, I would like to think they'll sell a Sunday only ticket, or pay at the Gate situation. I'm only 30 mins away so would be good to get down there for the day. But I'm not going to be paying £100 for just Sunday entry.

mini_surfari - according to the IMM 2019 web site tickets for entry on the Sunday will be ava on the gate on the day. There is not further info than that currently as to price etc.

Ahhh well thats alright then, I'll just pay on the gate if the weathers good! Cheers for that

#49 mattpink

mattpink

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Local Club: West Country Minis

Posted 19 June 2019 - 05:58 AM

Morning all - I really should check in here more often... I'm part of the Team Bristol IMM organising committee so can answer your questions.  Icey & Chris will make sure you are well informed on here.

Covering Sunday first - Pay on gate only.  £20 for Adults and £5 for kids.  There is a flyer but I can't seem to upload it.  You can also go to the facebook page 'Mini 60 Birthday Party and Show'

Sunday visitors do NOT get access to the campsite (where the club areas are) for camping security reasons.   You do get to see everything else - trade village, food village, multiple bands playing on 2 stages, Fairground, Circus, Wall of Death, Stunt Shows, Displays, Show & Shine etc... 

Sunday parking we have reserved an area for minis only, but when full this will be in general.  Advice would be to try and get there early, but we should be able to squeeze 1200 minis into that area first.  We officially open at 9am.

For people still considering the weekend - this is the only way IMM used to be accessible, and you get to spend 4 nights making new friends from across the globe.   We have visitors from 45 countries coming along.

For those who missed out on an £80 ticket with goodie bag, I am aware of a VERY limited number of people now unable to attend for the weekend so if you contact me I may be able to get you to trade with them and then I can amend the ticket details to the new name.

Someone asked about showers - we are not scrimping on anything and have already spent over £40,000 on toilets and showers and 24/7 cleaning.  Shower blocks in the main camping fields are in articulated lorry trailers.   

Fire any more questions our way if needed....

#50 Surgeryman

Surgeryman

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:07 PM

Good to see some information on the Sunday.
Any details available yet on the IMM Show & Shine - such as class details and how to enter? Can you enter the Show and Shine as a Sunday visitor or would you need a full IMM ticket?

#51 SugarCrashedPupski

SugarCrashedPupski

On The Road

• Just Joined
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:33 PM

Will be making the 60 mile trip to Bristol with my friend Thurs-Sun evening due to work Monday :/ . First IMM will have gone to but not first large(ish) Mini event, did go to the Himley Hall day earlier this year which was great fun and if that's anything to go by, IMM 2019 will be great! Anyone travelling through Salisbury who fancies convoying to Bristol? . How do you go about joining the TMF camping area out of curiosity?

#52 cooperd70

cooperd70

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:13 AM

Will be making the 60 mile trip to Bristol with my friend Thurs-Sun evening due to work Monday :/ . First IMM will have gone to but not first large(ish) Mini event, did go to the Himley Hall day earlier this year which was great fun and if that's anything to go by, IMM 2019 will be great! Anyone travelling through Salisbury who fancies convoying to Bristol? . How do you go about joining the TMF camping area out of curiosity?

Search the forum for IMM 2019 and you'll find a thread started for both joining the TMF display and camping at the IMM

#53 mini_surfari

mini_surfari

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:09 AM

Any details available yet on the IMM Show & Shine - such as class details and how to enter? Can you enter the Show and Shine as a Sunday visitor or would you need a full IMM ticket?

I would also like to know this!

#54 Icey

Icey

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:33 AM

You can enter show & shine with just a Sunday ticket, not sure about classes, will try and find out.

#55 cooperd70

cooperd70

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:51 PM

Soooo, I can't come for the full duration due to {SW*@rw@$d} work!! So if I got there in the early hours of Day morning (anytime from midnight onwards Fri eve) can I get access to the camping area?

Otherwise would it be worth using a full weekend ticket when I could only get there sometime Saturday and have to leave late'ish Sun afternoon, or just buy a day ticket for Sunday!?!

#56 Icey

Icey

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 02:00 PM

Soooo, I can't come for the full duration due to {SW*@rw@$d} work!! So if I got there in the early hours of Day morning (anytime from midnight onwards Fri eve) can I get access to the camping area?

Otherwise would it be worth using a full weekend ticket when I could only get there sometime Saturday and have to leave late'ish Sun afternoon, or just buy a day ticket for Sunday!?!

There will be 24hr security on the gate so you will be able to access the site. You'll be put in a temporary area to camp for the night before being shown to the main campsite in the morning.

Your call on how you want to use your ticket, I can't answer that one :-)

#57 warning634

warning634

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:44 PM

I cant wait for IMM 2019, hope to catch up with a few people from "the miniforum"

Not sure I'm going to enjoy the trip there in the rally car!

#58 cooperd70

cooperd70

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:53 PM

I cant wait for IMM 2019, hope to catch up with a few people from "the miniforum"

Not sure I'm going to enjoy the trip there in the rally car!

Of course you will...with ear plugs you'll be grinning all the way ?

#59 mini_surfari

mini_surfari

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:54 PM

You can enter show & shine with just a Sunday ticket, not sure about classes, will try and find out.

Thanks Icey, appreciate that, I assume from all the other information posted in here it'll be a case of turn up on the sunday, pay on the gate, and then request to enter the show and shine?

I better pull my finger out and get it sorted then!

Edited by mini_surfari, 16 July 2019 - 12:56 PM.

#60 Icey

Icey

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:07 PM

Thanks Icey, appreciate that, I assume from all the other information posted in here it'll be a case of turn up on the sunday, pay on the gate, and then request to enter the show and shine?

I better pull my finger out and get it sorted then!

Mass quote so hopefully this notifies you all, but details for the Show-And-Shine are on a Facebook event....

https://www.facebook...62562147546230/

If you're not a FB users, shout and I'll copy-n-paste it here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users