5 replies to this topic

#1 Bmini39

Bmini39

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 11:49 PM

Hey all new to the forum looking at getting a set of Mamba 12" wheel with a048r tires.  question I have will it look good with the group 2 race arches I currently have fitted?  I know I'll need to do some cutting which I already have and I have hi/los all around.  

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,

Brendan

#2 Bulls are Red

Bulls are Red

On The Road

• Just Joined
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 11:00 AM

Hey all new to the forum looking at getting a set of Mamba 12" wheel with a048r tires.  question I have will it look good with the group 2 race arches I currently have fitted?  I know I'll need to do some cutting which I already have and I have hi/los all around.  

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Brendan

Check legality of the tyres.. some semi slick tyres are competition only now and not for road use

Edited by Redbullsean, 07 December 2020 - 11:10 AM.

#3 Bmini39

Bmini39

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 07:22 PM

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Brendan

Check legality of the tyres.. some semi slick tyres are competition only now and not for road use

Currently DOT approved in US, even if i change to A008r just really curious if they will look good with the arches fitted

#4 Bulls are Red

Bulls are Red

On The Road

• Just Joined
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 09:14 PM

It’s all personal choice.. have a google to find cars with these fitted and if you like it then...

#5 The-evil-GT

The-evil-GT

Stage One Kit Fitted

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 11:55 AM

It depends if on the offset , I have a set of 12x5 minilites with an et30 offset and had to get group 5 arches of of mini spares

#6 bgrant570

bgrant570

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Local Club: Not yet

Posted 12 April 2021 - 02:01 AM

6jvgeC2.jpg

TF6Ubhk.jpg

JqfujCF.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic