#1 Mini-Hazel-Nut

Mini-Hazel-Nut

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Local Club: Birmingham Mini Owners

Posted 18 January 2021 - 10:56 PM

In this very short film there is a Mini in a locked showroom of the kind that seems locked forever. DVLA say that a V5 was issued in 2010, it`s currently on SORN and there are no MOT details. What do you think?

#2 humph

humph

How bad can it Be?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 09:32 AM

I don't think it's abandoned at all, it's clearly someone's business storage or car collection, the cars are not even dusty! The final line "until we can get inside" worries me, they call themselves urban explorers but it's just break & enter or good old fashioned trespass.  They cause damage getting in and once they've been in others will follow and cause more. Unfortunately I've had to deal with them at work, where they've put their own, and others, lives in danger as well as at the place my Minis used to be stored.

Anyway rant over, nice Mini. 

Edited by humph, 19 January 2021 - 09:33 AM.

#3 Mini-Hazel-Nut

Mini-Hazel-Nut

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Local Club: Birmingham Mini Owners

Posted 19 January 2021 - 11:02 AM

I used the word "abandoned" somewhat tongue in cheek. The place could, as you suggest, just be a storage facility but the Mini has been off the radar rather a long time. You mention not being dusty, if it has been left there a long time and nobody has been in it probably wouldn`t be dusty. People cause dust so my thinking is "no dust, no people". I hope it finds a home soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users