#1 rob#155

rob#155

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:35 PM

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am in the position where I need to move on my MK1 cooper project.
This is a mk 1 cooper that is in need of some time and money to make it he car it deserves to be.
Originally I was going to chuck it on the road and enter hill climb events so I wasn't worried about it being in its original colours ( island blue with oew roof)
I have a heritage certificate and the logbook in my name, the engine, shell, Speedo some 7.5 inch ap brakes, plus the wet front subframe and the two rear displacers.
The shell is currently on dry subframes with hi-lows, the shell is solid and has had a home respray in old English white with a back roof.
The engine is not in the car and turns freely it comes with two 12g295 heads.
There are other bits also included like the rear lights, driveshafts and any other bits I can find! I have an interior but it's not the original one.
I'm after around the £5000 mark.

Please PM me for pictures as I am struggling with photobucket at the minute.
Please bear with me as I have a lot of things going on at the moment and will endeavour to reply to anyone as soon as I can.

#2 rob#155

rob#155

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:42 PM

Apologies, this is located in Cleveland (the North East)

#3 commander keen

commander keen
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 08:12 PM

Pm sent 

#4 rob#155

rob#155

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 05:50 PM

Due to the large number of people contacting me regarding this I would like to add some more details:
This is being sold as a project, the shell is a mk 1 shell but may not be the original shell (I can't authenticate it so we must presume the worst)
The engine is 100% a 998 cooper and the engine number matches the logbook and heritage certificate.
The shell has had 2x full length half floor pans, 2 rear quarters, front panel and wings and patching to the boot and wheel arches, one wheel arch was rubbish and some of this has been cut out and will need repairing properly.
I don't know what age the glass is, it has all glass available.its sitting on two excellent subframes with hi lows and new shocks.
It will come a a rolling shell with as many bits as I can find for it.
Including a wet front subframe and two displacers plus the bits mentioned in the previous post.
I am currently having issues with my g mail account so I apologise to anyone I have not sent pictures to, please ask again and I will try to get this dealt with.
Thanks for your patience...
Rob..

#5 rob#155

rob#155

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 12:43 PM

Can admin remove this post now please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic