3 replies to this topic

#1 Gibbo

Gibbo

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 30 May 2021 - 01:49 PM

For insurance, not for selling as we will never sell.
But no idea what is worth as we've always had her since brands new.

1996/97 mpi. 1330 rebuild fast road cam 2k miles ago but 63k on the clock. Original apart from addition of spots and wood and picket arches (I've changed the wing mirrors back). Replaced alloys from originals with 12x5.5s. All new brakes and suspension, just gone through MOT. Some minor welding done last year and a few bits of surface bubbling and lacquer damage that I need to tackle.
But as a solid roadworthy Cooper that was one of the very first MPI (not saying that's a good thing), what does anyone think it's worth?

I know insuring it for a value doesn't confirm what we'd get if something did happen, but I want to make sure we at least pay it out right in the paperwork.

(Tried adding a photo but it told me I'm not allowed, clearly done something wrong)

Edited by Gibbo, 30 May 2021 - 01:50 PM.

#2 sonikk4

sonikk4

Twisted Paint Polisher!!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,885 posts
  • Name: Neil

Posted 30 May 2021 - 02:17 PM

If you want to add photo's please use Imgur (its a free platform and easy to use.) 

Register, add your pictures to it, select the pictures (one at a time) and when you select your picture a new page will open with selections down the right hand side. Click on

BBCode (message boards & forums)

which should then copy the picture. then paste on here.

#3 Gibbo

Gibbo

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 30 May 2021 - 02:58 PM

qKkdhiG.jpg

Not actually got many recent photos and she's currently at the garage getting the MoT so I can't take any. But ballpark ideas welcome and helpful.

Edited by Gibbo, 30 May 2021 - 03:35 PM.

#4 beardylondon

beardylondon

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 04:07 PM

£8k to £10k.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users