3 replies to this topic

#1 Geofff

Geofff

Learner Driver

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 07:16 PM

After 57 years we have another mini. The first was AJH 562B and now my grandson has bought a 1993 mini for us to refurbish and do some stuff (his words) He has great plans but no money hence my involvement.

It's a steep learning curve for the ol boy and my A/F spanners and sockets are now out of retirement.

Lots of questions to come but I will (honest) search the forum before asking the same questions you have all answered before.

Grandson is in love with the little car so I hope we can get it a bit more reliable than any alternative!

I'm looking forward to doing the "stuff" but right now very oily.

#2 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,409 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 22 July 2021 - 09:42 PM

There must be every imaginable thing you can do with a Mini in the TMF archives by now.. and a few that are unimaginable  :unsure:

Don't think you must spend ages on your quest for knowledge before asking though, we love a spot virtual tinkering... 

and we don't even get our hands oily!

#3 Chris1275gt

Chris1275gt

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 09:56 PM

Good luck with your venture.

#4 Geofff

Geofff

Learner Driver

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 03:04 PM

Just noticed your very nice comments whist searching for a bit of information. Many thanks.

I was searching for the charges to sell through TMF. We have a set of wheels to sell before we buy a new set. where can I find the charges list?

many thanks Geoff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users