timmy850

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Local Club: MITG

Posted 07 October 2021 - 09:44 AM

Hi All,

I'm looking for a good working Megajolt ECU & wiring loom (or at a minimum the connectors for EDIS and the megajolt). I would need post to Australia too. Please let me know what you've got

Thanks 

#2 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,379 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 07 October 2021 - 11:33 AM

Not sure what your plans are, but you may find Sparkduino / Speeduino worth a google too.

#3 timmy850

timmy850

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 07 October 2021 - 08:15 PM

Not sure what your plans are, but you may find Sparkduino / Speeduino worth a google too.

I have no solid plans at the moment! Ideally just 3D ignition via trigger wheel (I have a 36/1 wheel and sensor kit)

I’ve looked into the speeduino a little, but I’m not experienced with assembling electronics and they appear to be out of stock of assembled ones

#4 Shooter63

Shooter63

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 06:31 PM

Hi

I'm pretty sure I've got a megajolt/loom and edis in the workshop somewhere, If you can wait a bit I'll have a dig about

Shooter

#5 timmy850

timmy850

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 07:56 PM

Hi

I'm pretty sure I've got a megajolt/loom and edis in the workshop somewhere, If you can wait a bit I'll have a dig about

Shooter

Thanks, that’d be good I’m in no hurry

#6 Hpal

Hpal

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 July 2022 - 01:20 AM

G'day Everyone,

I can't post my own wanted ad but thought I'd piggyback on Tim's one since I'm after the same thing. I can't get a megajolt at a good price in Australia, but I can seem to get the other ancillaries for an OK price, just not the ECU. I'm after all or parts to make a full megajolt setup on my supercharged 1100. Then when I go 1275 turbo I can still use it on that. Cheers

#7 timmy850

timmy850

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 21 July 2022 - 01:51 AM

I ended up selling my bits after I discovered it wouldn’t fit my engine without changing a lower radiator bracket and a few other things

I believe Wired by Wilson (David Wilson) had a few ecus available last time I contacted him.

#8 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,379 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 21 July 2022 - 11:58 AM

I think you can still buy Megajolt direct from the Autosportlabs website in the US. I'd still do some adding up, mainstream use of COP & coilpacks with built in amplifiers have moved the goalposts since Megajolt was conceived. 

#9 Hpal

Hpal

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 July 2022 - 12:13 PM

Thanks. They won’t sell to me direct unfortunately, I’d have to use one of their agents. Triggerwheels.com is one of them.
I don’t know anything about new ignition systems, but know that megajolt is proven and should do everything I need. Unless you know of something the same price or cheaper that does the same thing? I’m not full bottle on what my options are.

#10 Fast Ivan

Fast Ivan

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 25 August 2022 - 10:44 AM

message sent

Thanks. They won’t sell to me direct unfortunately, I’d have to use one of their agents. Triggerwheels.com is one of them.
I don’t know anything about new ignition systems, but know that megajolt is proven and should do everything I need. Unless you know of something the same price or cheaper that does the same thing? I’m not full bottle on what my options are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users