#1 dolli93

dolli93

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 05:03 PM

Hello,

Im restoring a 91 (I think) rover mini cooper and im having a little problem with the indicator wiring, it seams the repeating indicators are connected but im not finding the wires that go to the front indicators. Could it be that the indicator wires should go from the front indicator and then wiring from the front to the repeaters. the car was fully taken apart when i bought it so not really sure about the wiring.

#2 sonscar

sonscar

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 02 May 2022 - 06:48 PM

The indicator wiring probably goes to the front panel near its centre and the indicators connect there,the repeaters have a separate harness.This is correct for my 1989 car but may be different for yours.Steve..

#3 cal844

cal844

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,486 posts
  • Local Club: TFMOC

Posted 02 May 2022 - 08:41 PM

My 1993 and 1989 cars had the side repeater wiring spur off at the bulkhead triangulation, the wiring connections are at either inner wing, the wiring goes through the cut out under the edge of tback of the slam panel

#4 cal844

cal844

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,486 posts
  • Local Club: TFMOC

Posted 02 May 2022 - 08:58 PM

My 1993 and 1989 cars had the side repeater wiring spur off at the bulkhead triangulation, the wiring connections are at either inner wing, the wiring goes through the cut out under the edge of tback of the slam panel

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: electrical

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users