1 reply to this topic

#1 Doubldc

Doubldc

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 01:28 PM

Hello. My father in law has a 1957 MGA that he drove off the delivery truck at the dealership where he worked. He also has a 1965 Morris Mini 850 pickup. He is 83 and unfortunately had a bad knee replacement and can’t work on the cars like he would like. I help him with some of the manual work he can’t do. His knowledge is invaluable. I do have some technical questions that he can’t always answer and it is always nice to have a resource if other knowledgeable enthusiasts. He has always wanted to put a 1275 in the pickup and I a trying to source the engine parts needed to help that happen. He can do some work on the bench and on an engine stand so I hope we can have a great project together. I have been reading all I can trying to learn all of the nuances (so many) of blocks, heads gearboxes etc. this forum has many informative topics but I’m sure I’ll have questions still.

#2 Aly-g

Aly-g

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Local Club: Still looking

Posted 16 May 2022 - 07:28 PM

Hi and welcome to TMF, I'm sure you will find the answer's to anything to do with minis on this forum, good luck with the project, I do love mini pickups so looking forward to some picture's.

Allan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users