#1 shnevpayne

shnevpayne

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Local Club: Minisunlimited

Posted 12 June 2022 - 08:38 PM

As above, Ladies and Gents... we need your help. 

Today at Beaulieu... something beautiful happened.....

287699972_10229009841656592_723660520625

Yes that is 3 of the 4 known RHD Knightsbridges together... I say 4.... beacause while 203, 208 and no3 (a W reg) we are trying to find number 4 Pictured here. 

287284130_347836680809483_28549432961537

As you see here "Peanut" was last seen at this show in Bradford City Park in August 2019, It is still to this day Taxed and MOT'd and is clearly still in use and clearly still loved by someone.... 

BUT WHO?!?! 

I am asking the Northern Peoples/Clubs and everyone around the area if you know or have seen this Mini, anyone related to the Geeks And Freaks Mini Club, or maybe, just maybe know the proud owner, Please drop us a line! Myself and Andy Mynott (Owner of V203LOE) Would love to try and get the 4 together if at all possible!! 

Many thanks in advance!

Alex (V208LOE) :D

Edited by shnevpayne, 12 June 2022 - 08:46 PM.

#2 shnevpayne

shnevpayne

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 13 June 2022 - 04:35 PM

And lo, within hours... we have the details we need :D (Facebook seems to have thrown us semi viral) :D

#3 beardylondon

beardylondon

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 13 June 2022 - 06:14 PM

Don’t worry I’m sure you can buy a cream to treat that!

#4 Aria Aradhea

Aria Aradhea

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Local Club: Jakarta Morris Club

Posted 13 June 2022 - 11:27 PM

That is so cool! 

Does all RHD Knightsbridge have aircon with them?

#5 shnevpayne

shnevpayne

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 03:33 PM

That is so cool!

The only one out of the 4 that has Air con is V203LOE. The Auto Press Model. Strangely enough its a kinda Hybrid between the SPI and MPI. Literally! Reason being is it was going to be sold in the Jap market which meant certain bits had to be kept (not 100% sure exactly why) due to emissions and spec etc.. but I do know that the front mounted rad used by all MPIs was ditched so the air con pump could fit in under the alternator, and so it has the side mounted rad used by all previous minis instead with an electric fan as well when running warm.
:D

Edited by shnevpayne, 15 June 2022 - 05:49 PM.

#6 Aria Aradhea

Aria Aradhea

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Local Club: Jakarta Morris Club

Posted 16 June 2022 - 03:18 AM

The only one out of the 4 that has Air con is V203LOE. The Auto Press Model. Strangely enough its a kinda Hybrid between the SPI and MPI. Literally! Reason being is it was going to be sold in the Jap market which meant certain bits had to be kept (not 100% sure exactly why) due to emissions and spec etc.. but I do know that the front mounted rad used by all MPIs was ditched so the air con pump could fit in under the alternator, and so it has the side mounted rad used by all previous minis instead with an electric fan as well when running warm.
:D

I see... I thought I've read somewhere that all RHD Knightsbridge were fitted with aircon. Apparently it wasn't the case.

Indeed the later JDM MPi Minis are a bit tricky with their mix and match parts. Mine is a carb JDM Mini, so have much more in common with UK Minis.

#7 MiniFanGraham

MiniFanGraham

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 03:51 PM

just spotted one is up for sale:
https://www.pistonhe...isting/13452441

#8 hennasxi

hennasxi

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC

Posted 14 August 2022 - 07:05 PM

That is so cool! 

Only one of the 4 were built as right hand drive, that being V203 LOE in JDM spec.  The other three all started as Left hand drive in standard 'Euro export market' trim.  684 Knightsbridge Minis made, only one in JDM spec, and only 4 known to currently be in the UK.

Edited by hennasxi, 14 August 2022 - 07:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users