Jump to content


Photo

Custom Mk1 Boot Badge


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stephenneill112

stephenneill112

    Starting My Mini Up

  • TMF+ Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Location: Isle of Wight

Posted Today, 08:53 AM

Hi

 

I'm looking for an authentic recreation of the mk1 Morris chrome boot badge created using the same MORRIS COOPER styling per https://www.minispar...boot-badge-mk1, just with slightly different wording

 

24a24_1.jpg

 

Anyone know of a supplier?

 


Edited by stephenneill112, Today, 08:54 AM.


#2 Mr.greenPullover

Mr.greenPullover

    Stage One Kit Fitted

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location: Hamburg, Germany

Posted Today, 09:43 AM

I've got mine from Sticky Fingers about a decade ago, don't know if they still do them...



#3 stephenneill112

stephenneill112

    Starting My Mini Up

  • TMF+ Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Location: Isle of Wight

Posted Today, 10:07 AM

I've got mine from Sticky Fingers about a decade ago, don't know if they still do them...

 

Thanks - I've seen these guys recommended around the forum but not sure they do metal but will shoot them an email






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users